G'day from - NSW

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

never been hunting i have a boxer cross wippet 1 1/2 yrs old and i am wanting to teach her to chase rabbits i was hoping someone could help with the best way to train her and the best place to practice

Hey all, im new here!

Ive done my safety training and sent off all my paperwork and now just have to wait the weeks and weeks to get lic.

Hoping to learn a few things off here as i want to not only Target shoot but also go Hunting.

Ben

G'Day Mate

i am new to the shooting community and i am just trying to get a little infomation about hunting so hopefully this forum can help me.

i am hoping to be hunting rabbits and foxes for a while with a .22LR.

so yea good to be a part of the community

Gday All

Just new to hunting . I want to learn more about deer hunting . been out a few times but close but not close enough .

Want to learl all about deer hunting any tips would be greatley appreated . Cheers