G'day from - NSW

Hi all

I'm from Parramatta area in Sydney , I've been hunting for about 25 years mainly going for pigs up N/W NSW and S/W QLD.

Mainly use rifles for hunting although have used dogs a few times.Enjoy fishing as well and love a property that you can hunt

and fish on now thats paradise.

Looking forward to having a chat with other members.

Regards

Joe

Hi all,

Im 18, been hunting and shooting since i was about 6 or 7

Shoot mainly at a property near Cowra (Lyndhurst), but travel every 3-4 months out west.

Would love to do more north, Cobar, Charleville, etc

Shooting with a Savage 90R17BTVS 17hmr - thumbhole laminated stock, stainless barell

Krico 22-250 and Stevens 200 in .308

Thanks guys

Love to here stories and talk to anyone,

If anyone is willing to have sensible, fun hunters on their properties, please let me know

id love to expand my horizons

Cheers,

Lachlan

Hey, from the south coast of NSW. I mainly hunt deer, foxes and bunnies, but love to get out west for a hog hunt when I can find a property to hunt on. Just bought myself a quad and hunt with both rifle and bow.

Cheers

Jason

Gidday,

I'm a hunter, taxidermist and Australian Deer Association Antler Measurer in the Snowy Mountains of NSW, based out of a little place called Numeralla, which is just out of Cooma. I mostly hunt deer throughout Aust and NZ and have access to and taken most species other than Chital (I'll get around to chasing them one day soon!). My goal in life is to hunt down a reasonable moose but I haven't yet found one this side of the equator. I'm new to this 'forum' business but thought it was about time I checked it out. Unfortunately, I seem to spend more time paying the bills than hunting these days, but I'm hoping to turn that around in the next couple of years. In the meantime I get out and walk the hills whenever I get the chance.

Cheers,

Good day all,

Born and bred in Cape Town, lived in Europe before being transferred to Sydney 6 years ago.

Did a lot of antelope hunting and wingshooting in South Africa, was then starved of shooting whilst in Europe and back into it since a year ago.

I am an R licence holder and also do a lot of long range shooting out at Malabar.

Hope to catch up with some of you some time.

Maverik.