G'day from - NSW

gday my name is justin but every body calls me bob i am 18 and a bowhunter trying to get into rifles i should be picking my rifle licence up from the RTA in the next week or two. i live in bossley park (western suberbs) about 5 minits from horsly park gun shop. i am a member of the nepean hunters club and the SSAA club in st marys. looking forword to getting to know most of yous and hopfully getting to hunt with some aswell

Guest Apples

Hey all,

New to dogging but have a very handy young male dog, that needs more exsposure. Live in Central west nsw and am looking for people to share exspenses etc with on hunting trips.

Just looking to get further involved in this great sport and whittle down the wild pig population...

happy days....

Apples...

G'day, My friends call me skip, so can you.

I have been fox shooting for as long as I can remember, My rifle for this is my Sako L691 25-06 AI, topped with Schmidt & Bender 2.5- 10 X 56 PH.

Started Hunting Sambar in 2005, succesfully shot my first sambar hind on my first hunt, happy days.

Have yet to take one since, seen many hinds since then, no stags sadly.

I use a Browning A-bolt in .300 WSM that my old man purchased for me in 05' as a pressie, to specifically shoot deer of course.

Anyway I'll talk to you later...

cheers

Edited by skip

G-day

good to see so many people joining this great hunting site

maddo

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site and im from near Newcastle. I have just received my a and b license and am looking to get into recreational hunting. I am a member of the military, 11yrs now, and am very experienced with weaponry.

I'm looking forward to any hints and tips you guys and girls can give me...

Craig

Hi from Parkes NSW (NOT the ACT!!)

Wool Classer, Single mum of 2 here who still hasn't got around to getting her gun licence but goes out with the ferrets regularly. Used to have a whippet but interested in deer/staghounds now. Also do a bit of fishing and yabbying when I can. Trying to get the kids out and about and interested and it seems to be working :D

Michaela

G'day, I'm from Sydney and have been hunting for about three years. I am keen to learn more about hunting different game that I havnt had the opportunity of shooting yet.

Jlow

Hi all,

I shot my first rabbit with a 10/22 Ruger when I was 5 and have never looked back. Now days I use the bow to hunt, and rifles for culling, general target shoting, and very occassional hunting.

I am keen to get onto some deer soon. Would love a set of antlers for the wall and or venison for the table.

AdamK

Hi my name is Mick live in Penrith N.S.W.

Work selling fishing tackle and boats been hunting since the age of 8, had a spell for a while now getting back into it, going for R licence soon.

Find the site help full and friendly

Cheers Mick..

Hi there,

If anyone can help me with a signature for genuine reason on my application form for gun license it would be greatly appreciated as they consider my property to small to shoot on even know its loaded with bunnies,I know I could just join a rifle club but with fees and the attendence at every 3 months it would just be alot easier to get a larger property owner to sign for my genuine reason form.

If anyone can help me my email address is deanwhoward@dodo.com.au I am located on the NSW Central Coast region.

Thanks Dean

Hi guys

just writting to say I love dogging pigs local and afar also like fishing and all outdoor activites. I live in echuca victoria and can't wait for my next hunt. HAPPY HUNTING TO YOU ALL

Edited by AusHunter

Hey there,im at Young nsw.I hunt around here and the inlaws as much as possible,there on 107,000 acres about 40 kms north of Tilpa.

I mainly go for goat as meat and trophy horns but will take any other game that comes my way. looking forward to yarning to you soon.Dazza