G'day from - NSW

Hi all name is Hoss live near Sydney. Just got back into hunting after a long lay off. Have a private property and hunt pigs,deer and rabbits.

Have been around rifles since I can remember and had a great hunting partner for near on 40 years (my dad ) he passed away in 1995 and I stopped hunting in all forms. Just started to hunt again this year with a new mate that I knew from high school.

We've been motor bike riding since 2007 together and he got me back to hunting.

G'day guys! Names Will!

I was wondering if anybody here knew somewhere I could buy edible rabbits for my dogs. I have got 6 large German Shepherd males who are all protection and tracking champions, and just last week a good friend of mine brang a $40 rabbit (for human consumption) for one of my dogs, as a gift, because he had earned a new tracking title. My boy loved it, and I am looking to feed rabbit more often, but for $40, it would have to be once in a blue moon. Is there anybody in Sydney who supplies clean, edible rabbits for sale at a affordable price? I live in Parramatta, but would be willing to travel a reasonable distance on a regular basis to get some rabbits. I had a look on the internet and the cheapest price I could find was $5 a rabbit in MELBOURNE! Nothing is in Sydney, that I know of, and it is quite ironic, given the rabbit problem, that they are so hard to find.

Thanks in advance fellas, and happy hunting!

Gday,

Im from Lane Cove area in Sydney. I usually hunt the family's property in the southern highlands for dogs, foxes, goats and pigs, but would love to get into some deer hunting.

The family arsenal currently consists of a Sako Mannlicher .243, Sako .222, Winchester 30/30 lever action and a rubbish .22. My favourite gun is our Winchester 30/30 lever action. It has see through scope mounts and a short range (2-6x) scope. Great little scrub gun and I love shooting through the open sight. The action is just too much fun.

Im also into fishing, cars, gym, food and bonsai.

Nick

Hey all im new to this site my nammes steve and i love hunting with guns and with ferrets i usually just go with my dad and try and get rabbits or pigs which we dont have much luck but we never give up cheers awesome site peeps

Hi all i live in far west nsw and current member of SSAA i am just getting started in the hunting game and trying to get access to some land to hunt and currently considering setting my rig up for commercial roo shooting just wondering what peoples opinion is on this at the current moment are there the roo numbers out there to sustian this as a part time job and would there be enough property access too?

Hi all,

I am from Central West and have been away from hunting for a few years after a long time property we had was sold. Just got my R licence and keen as to go out and give the forests a go as well as getting my son's into the great sport of hunting.