G'day from - NSW

Hello, Gents and Ladies:

I'm from Oklahoma ,USA. Just thoughtI would join and see what hunting is like there. Maybe we could exchange some ideas and get a few tips(although or 'roo population is small and they kinda get upset when we hunt them)Anyway, hello from Indian Territory! USA, Bob

Edited by bearchaser

Guest jack404

Jack here south coast NSW area , feral hunter , target shooter , well known cranky old fart with no time for tossers, greenies lying scum politicians and those who think they so much better than everyone else

G'day,

I am originally from Sydney and am new to hunting. I am currently trying to find a place in Oz where I can spend a year hunting as wide a range of animals as possible. I want to learn how to tell what animals are good to eat, how to butcher and prepare them for the table.

Happy times

Hi,

I'm from Sydney. Don't know a lot about guns, but willing to learn fast. Want to find some spots not too far from Sydney to go pig shooting, and want to learn which tools are best for he job.

Congrats to the Shooters Party on convincing the NSW government to allow shooting as a school sport. Hopefully they'll be able to push the boundaries a little further, and we'll have the ability to shoot feral animals in National Parks soon.

Hi everyone.

i'm Dan. live in dubbo nsw work in the mines at cobar on a 4 on 4 off roster so have plenty of time to do what i love, hunt pigs, fish, 4wding.

i have a 18 month old bordoe x johnson x wolfhound x great dane bitch named snowy (she goes ok with a few under her belt) and my weapon of choice is a tikka 22-250.

thanks and happy hunting

Dan

G'day All,

Just a boy from country NSW now living in Sydney. Just got my R-License, but need to get out and amongst some property owners out west. Mostly hunt pigs with rifles, but enjoy hunting pretty much any ferals. Also into the technical side of shooting, ballistics, reloading and the like.

Gday, just looking to get a bit more into both hunting and target shooting after having done it a bit in the past in NZ.

Always find these sorts of forums a good place for info and tips.

cheers, Dave