G'day from - NSW

G'day from the Murray river country. I come from a small town on the NSW/VIC border. Born and raised there. Have been hunting with rifles, guns and bows every since I can remember. My brother runs cattle, sheep and some grain so we get to hunt a wide range of vermin from pigs through to feral cats. A group of 20 of us lads get away twice a year to camp, fish and hunt. Just back from the top end where we spent the last 10 days. My son is stationed there and knows a lot of the local lads so we had no problem finding somewhere to hunt. Glad to be on board and will look forward to contirbuting to a great site.

Edited by TIKKA HUNTER

hi from sydney,

Just stumbled accross this site and also someone told me its a good source for info,

I am starting to think about some hunting. Have been camping most of my life and

have alot of 4wding experience. I also like stories about what goes bump in the night :)

Pete

Hi i live in NSW and i enjoy hunting fishing and 4X4ing. i also have a staghound and a mathews compound bow and i enjoy getting out into the bush. i have shot a handfle of deer, quite a few goats and pigs and countless amounts of rabbits and fox's.

Hi

I work on a property in the middle of a state forrest so you can imagine what a zoo we got running around there. Pigs and deers sometimes 20-30 at once.

hi there,

if you need help geting riddof few of those let me know.I have a group of very nice friends(proffesional people) who are allways looking for the good spots.

Regards

Alex

Love my deer hunting, at it whenever I can, particularly during the winter. Hunting the bush in cold weather the only way to go. Mix in a bit of general hunting with rimfires on rabbits and foxes with the small centrefires.

Use the 22.250 for pigs but give goats a miss, just not interested. Now I'm retired I plan to give the State Forests a bit of a go during the week only, leave the week-ends for the 'also-rans'.