Hello,

Live in Turramurra and I just got my A&B shooters permit and have my 1st PTA pending. Looking forward to my R class and then my first hunting trip.

John

G'Day blokes,

Just started hunting/shooting and looking to read up on as much as i can when i'm not out shooting/hunting. Learning the ropes on a .22 Brno Mod2 at the moment, plinking and bunnies. Looking to buy my first gun safe in the next 2 months and then start on my PTAs to get my first two guns. Looking to get a .22 and .223 i think. Have changed my mind on this a few times though. CZ 455 .22lr/.17HMR combo may be the go for one gun and not sure what i want in the .223. Need a fox gun. Probably get a .308 after that for shooting Sambar. I want to eventually be hunting all the meet we eat in the house and i want to make a bed cover out of fox tails :P See how we go this winter anyways ;)

Hi everyone,

I'm in my late 20s and have been hunting since I was a little kid.

Grew up on a small acreage in South West Sydney, shooting birds and the odd rabbit.

Looking to just keep learning more and more from you guy's.

Cheers.

Hi everyone,

Grew up on a small acreage in South West Sydney, shooting birds and the odd rabbit.

Cheers.

Hi everyone,

Cheers.

G'day all! I've been doing a bit of research about hunting pigs and I've come across a couple of bait recipes which includes corn and jelly etc... I was wondering if anyone has tried these before and how successful have you been.

Also, just wondering if uncooked bread dough is useful to attract the porkers? Cheers,

Bear 🍔

G'day all! I've been doing a bit of research about hunting pigs and I've come across a couple of bait recipes which includes corn and jelly etc... I was wondering if anyone has tried these before and how successful have you been.

Also, just wondering if uncooked bread dough is useful to attract the porkers? Cheers,

Bear

Pile up some road kill mate, much cheaper..

Hi guys n gals, love my hunting but don't get out enough. Looking forward to seeing what everyone is up to

Cheers

Jason

G'day,

From the Penrith area and just getting into hunting. Going to start off with bows but yet to go for my first hunt yet just reading and talking to people to get as much info as I can, I will keep you guys upto date cheers

G'day All

The name's Bear, I live in Campbelltown, I've been shooting for about 4 years now and I've been a member of the Game Council for 3. I haven't had a lot of luck in the forests but hey, that's why we call it hunting right?

I'd be happy to meet up with fellow R-license holders to go out to the state forests.

I do have a question for you, does anyone out there have a Mossberg ATR 100 in 3006? Do you reload or use factory ammo? And do you have a favourite load? Coz I'm not having great luck with mine. Ive got through a butt load of powder and projectiles an still can't get a decent grouping at even 100yrds let alone 200. Can anyone help me out? Cheers

Hi,

I'm from Sydney. R licence certified.

Keen to go to some state forests soon.

Thanks

G'day mate, you been hunting long? I'll be going down the south coast soon, there's a couple of forests down there I'm keen to hunt, I'll keep you posted if you like.

Hope it doesn't take that many shots to get each trophy ;)

Welcome aboard mate.