G'day from - NSW

G'day,Brad here.I live at Blakehurst,NSW. First post here and I'd like to say howdy to all of you fellow gun enthusiasts. Been shooting since I was a kid. I'm now 50 and when I am shooting it makes me feel like a kid again...go figure, must be sorta like riding a bike does for some folks. Call it "therapy"if you will. I believe gunpowder must have indefinable medicinal qualities.

The main disciplines I shoot are trap and .22 benchrest. Throw in occasional sporting clays for a bit of embarressment.I also enjoy plinking and hunting for rabbits when I get the rare chance to do so. One goal I have is to off a feral cat. Every (rare) time I spot one, bugger! - you guessed it - no rifle,just rocks. One day fluffy will get smacked.....

I usually shoot 3 or 4 times a week. If I don't shoot at least twice a week I will surely go stark raving mad. (should I say that?...meh,bite me!).

Guns I presently own are; Miroku Mk10 Trap 12g, Miroku 800W Trap 12g, CZ452 "Varmint".22, Savage Magnum .22, Anschutz 64-S-BR.22. All are pretty much as new and are well looked after. The 800W was made in 1971,has shot 63 bajillion rounds and still looks new. My fave places to practice clays are Illawarra and Marconi. I usually shoot bench at Mortdale.

Seeyuz, Brad.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

been here before a few years ago been quite just about to cut lose again.

G'day everyone kelly here,im from Tamworth NSW just turned 18, recently purchased my first firearm a winchester model 70. in 270cal. anyone wanna know more or in the surrounding area send me an email.

Hi all

new to the sport. just got my license live north of newcastle in port stephens

Cheers

Jamie

Hello,

Live in Sutherland just got my shooters permit and have my 1st PTA inbound(I hope).

hey zonn, my permit is on its way, just looking to find some like minded people to go shooting with on the weekends when it warms up a bit. drop me a line if you like

Hi - live near Braidwood.

Have done a little hunting with .22LR. Also used to shoot practical pistol, but gave it away due to 1) government making it harder to do 2) complete lack of talent on my part.

Now have a medium sized hobby farm (100+ acres) and am hoping to get some advice on the right tools to help deal with vermin.