G'day from - NSW

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'day!

I'm from Appin and have been hunting for about ten years now. I joined this ite so I can hopefully get some advice on the weapons I use and the game I hunt. I look forward to chatting with all you members out there!

Cheers

G'day all, just joined up as have only just found this site. Am from western NSW, in riverina region. Was mostly a hunter, but have taken on pro-shooting in the last two years. Have been involved in hunting and shooting for last 36 years, reloading for the last 32. Started out like most, shooting rabbits with the old man and his lithgow single shot .22 and old single barrel H&R 12guage. (Kicked the christ out of a skinny 6 ft 12 year old). camel

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Gidday all, i am from the western suburbs of sydney,very new to this and i have just put a deposit on a cz455 classic winmag 22, cant wait to get my r licence and get out and enjoy this great sport.And looking forward to reading and contributing to this forum,hoping to learn alot from you guys.

cheers

Andrew

G'day

I live in Port Stephens NSW,and spend alot of time up in Brissy at the University of Queensland. Havnt had much to do with hunting yet, but hopefully should fix this over summer.

I am an avid Spearfisher and hunt everything from reef species to larger pelagics.

Looking to get my gun and game licence in the coming months.

Cheers

My name is Syd,

Have been a keen deer hunter for 40 yrs, am looking for some people who might be keen to hunt Sambar in southern Vic with me. Have been numerous times to good effect. My ph. number is 0267334691. Ring anytime. I also hunt Fallow, Red's and Rusa. Have many, many properties to hunt.

Thank you.

Please ring. . . . . . . . . .

Gday, Tysoe here from the Central Coast, I have been hunting for about 5 yrs. My son has now been joining me for the last 3 yrs, when I go out west with my mates, we have also gone on our own, & had a mixed bag of success. We hope to broaden our areas to go hunt & explore the awsome country of ours.

thanks

Craig.