G'day from - NSW

Hi Guys,

I'm from Northwest Sydney and really enjoy getting out into the great outdoors...for a little hunting (rabbits and pigs),fishing (anything edible),fourwheel driving and camping.

Have owned many rifles over the years, and still enjoy the humble 22 rimfire, as well as .222 and .308 as required.As I have been involved in shooting sports for decades I am now really interested in teaching my young offspring about the joys to be experienced in the great outdoors...should be fun!!

Like most, I am always planning the next trip and hope to see a lot more of Australia.

Cheers,

Bushie.

G'Day, from Syd NSW and am currently hunting whereever i can. Just got back from 6 weeks on a friends farm in the Riverina helping do a little work from time to time and spending the other parts in the snowies, central west etc...

Looking forward to immersing myself in the lifestyle and the all too slowly approaching deer season. Plenty of photos to share and stories as well.

Edited by Trizzo

Gday everyone, im from the central coast.

It has been about 20 years since ive been shooting. I used to live and shoot out near Lithgow.

Looking forward to getting back into the hunt. I also enjoy fishing for bream and flatties on lures, for me its more about the hunt than the catch.

Cheers

Kane :)

Hi all,

I'm from the Central Coast, so yup, another Coastie on here. I love fishing, but dont have a shooters licence these days. Used to shoot vermin (hares and bunnies) in Tassie years ago, but those days are passed for me.

I joined this great site in the hopes of making contacts for fresh meat for my raw fed dogs. Sounds strange I know, but no kibble (we call it krapple) or cans (carcinocans) will ever be fed to our dogs! My daughter and I have 4 large German Shepherds (one 7 month old pup, but she's growing fast!) who are on what is called a "Raw Prey model Diet" or Franken Prey, this basically means we feed them raw meat, large full pieces of large animals such as kangaroo, wallaby, pig, deer, goat, lamb, cow, buffalo, camel etc or whole smaller prey animals such as hares, rabbits, ducks, etc and nothing else. We aim to feed just as they were meant to be fed. That also includes organs (yup, the dogs even eat lungs!!!), and hopefully if y'all help us out, some lovely stenchy, green tripe too!!!!! lol, it gets awfully expensive feeding them at wholesale butcher prices and a bit of variety would be fantastic!

I am happy as Larry to pay for anything that you may have to spare, even if its been in the freezer already and you just had a fresh kill to replace it! To us its all good!!! Just message and I'll drive out (have an older Pajero stationwagon LWB) to get it!

I love reading the stories and feeling envy for your exploits in erradicating feral species and travelling our wonderful nation!

Thanks heaps in adavance and hope to hear from someone soon!

Hi all,

I'm from the Central Coast, so yup, another Coastie on here. I love fishing, but dont have a shooters licence these days. Used to shoot vermin (hares and bunnies) in Tassie years ago, but those days are passed for me.

I joined this great site in the hopes of making contacts for fresh meat for my raw fed dogs. Sounds strange I know, but no kibble (we call it krapple) or cans (carcinocans) will ever be fed to our dogs! My daughter and I have 4 large German Shepherds (one 7 month old pup, but she's growing fast!) who are on what is called a "Raw Prey model Diet" or Franken Prey, this basically means we feed them raw meat, large full pieces of large animals such as kangaroo, wallaby, pig, deer, goat, lamb, cow, buffalo, camel etc or whole smaller prey animals such as hares, rabbits, ducks, etc and nothing else. We aim to feed just as they were meant to be fed. That also includes organs (yup, the dogs even eat lungs!!!), and hopefully if y'all help us out, some lovely stenchy, green tripe too!!!!! lol, it gets awfully expensive feeding them at wholesale butcher prices and a bit of variety would be fantastic!

I am happy as Larry to pay for anything that you may have to spare, even if its been in the freezer already and you just had a fresh kill to replace it! To us its all good!!! Just message and I'll drive out (have an older Pajero stationwagon LWB) to get it!

I love reading the stories and feeling envy for your exploits in erradicating feral species and travelling our wonderful nation!

Thanks heaps in adavance and hope to hear from someone soon!

Hi Danni,

I will help when I can.

I have just started hunting again.I hunt with a friend and we only hunt what we eat. But I dont mind adding to the list. I live at Chittaway Bay, so may be close too you. I will be going out mid to late January. Still looking for property's to hunt on so I can go more often.

I used to have a few property's out near Lithgow where the owners would ring me up to get rid of there pests, but I have no contacts at the moment.Hopefully will have soon. Anyway send me a contact and I will let you know when I go.

Cheers

Kane

Hey guys just came across this forum sounds like the will be some good info on here I just live on the nsw Vic border all I really do is take my ferrets out and have just brought a whippet pup to help me out wouldn't mined in the future getting a bully grey or bull Arab to team up with the whippet to get some foxes