G'day from - NSW

Hey Guys.

From Maroubra, NSW and love getting away from town to relax. Got a couple of properties to shoot on and looking to pick up some info from the forum to improve my skills/knowledge. Only new to shooting and looking forward to collecting some meat. Will mostly to meat shooting but will clean up an ferals I see around.

See ya round.

Hi,

Live in the Illawarra and new to hunting. Just getting first rifle/s at the moment. The little bit of hunting I have done over the last few years with friends got me interested. Just need to learn my way round the sport and hopefully spend some more time out bush.

Main reason for hunting is time out doors and knocking off some ferals.

Cheers.

Gday All

Andrew here form Newcastle-ish.

Do a fair bit of hunting for rabbits, foxes and goats around the area. Just gotten into deer for the first time and expecting my first deer this season.

Most of my hunting is done with my wife who is also a liscenced shooter.

Always looking for others to go hunting with. Have R liscence.

Look me up if you are in the area nd keen for a hunt

Andrew

Hey all

Another wollongong newbie here, and by newbie i mean green as grass!! Into 4wd, camping, fishing and REALLY want to get into some hunting now. Just going through the gun licence process so hopefully that is done soon and im on the way :thumbsu: Keen to have a good look through the site, im sure there is a heap of great info here.

Cheers

Craig