G'day from - NSW

hey,

my name's Gresham, i live on the nsw south coast, 30 mins from wollongong, live on a acre surrounded by dairy farms so i've nailed a few foxes around the house with my CZ .17HMR, just got my R license (did the test at the 2012 SHOT expo) so im super keen to expand my hunting to state forests etc, would also like to tee up with any local hunters to gain some skills & experience etc, im still fairly 'green' but am really interested in hunting more, particularly locally ie around the illawarra, i'll trawl the forums & info to see what i can find! ps the aushunt site is tops, will post some photos etc when i get some hunting time in.

Hi iam a advert hunter i will most times hunt in the state forest in nsw with my R-licence and permission to hunt i just about allway's go alone have had some luck i dont go as much as i would like to so if anyone at anytime would like to tag along on a hunt just drop a reply and we can work something out .

I would just like to say high and that i like the aushunt a lot and enjoy meeting new people and hearing about there hunt's.

Gday All,

My name is daniel I have hunted for the past 4 years of my life and have

bagged pigs, rabbits, hares and roos but still have a few on my list.

Deer, Fox and goats.

I hunt mainly in Narrabri NSW for pigs with Firearms. I have recently gained access to

a fox and rabbit property near goulbourn which I am stoked about

Hi,

How did I not sign up sooner

My name is joe, I enjoy all forms of hunting from bunnies to deer. I have been hunting for 17 years, recently have started a little bit of fclass.

Whilst not hunting I love to spend time (money) wildcatting, it kind feels as good as hunting whilst stuck working.

Cheers

Im hoping ill have full access again if I post in here. this is a test sorry admins!

Hi there

Im in the northern rivers of NSW and I am new to hunting. I went hunting a few times when I was 14/15 with my friends dad and have not been since. I have recently wanted to get into hunting rabbits for meat because of moral reasons: wanting to be able to kill my food humanely.

Cheers

Hello all, Been shooting for a while around mainly the Kyogle area in northern nsw but of late the weather has turned me into a target shooter which is a good thing we can never have to much practice

There is some great reading on this site and I will probably ask a few dumb questions so my apploigies in advance

Cheers! Punter

Hey guys, I very new to the hunting scene having just received my first PTA. I'm very keen to learn the art and have started purchasing books to read so that I may start to develop some knowledge. I have inlaws that have 500 acres at Melinda near Taree and have lots of pests to get stuck into. I can't wait. I'm hoping to learn lots and meet a good bunch of blokes to hunt with, as I'm a city boy and have only got two mate who shoot and one of them is nearly as green as me.

Gday everyone, my names shaun and im from the hunter valley. I hunt mostly on private land in the new england area for pigs and goats, but have recently got my R licence and am looking forward to hunting some of the state forest and eventually national parks, primarily targeting Deer. cheers

Hi all,

I have spent all my life a properties in the central west and western NSW. I used to hunt a lot as a kid, then stopped hunting for about 10 years, I guess a lot of country people do the same thing. In the last year or so our operations have expanded to include properties further out west that required me to get active again in controlling pests. Its has rekindled my enjoyment for rifles again and have got back into load development, rifle building and range shooting as well.