G'day from - NSW

gday all

my names michael and i'm a huntoholic haha

seriously good to be back on this forum i learnt alot when i first started out huting many years have gone and i'm now into pigging so will once again be searching and asking questions like crazy.

cheers mick

Hello,

I am from the Far North Coast, New South Wales. I shoot at the local SSAA club and also rimfire club. I have started hunting again and am in the hunt for some properties or shooting buddies. I am applying for my R Licence this week so I can clean up the state forests and national parks around here. My fav at the moment is my Remington 700 VSSF II in .22-250 and my PWS T3 Summit in .22LR. Give me a yell if you want to meet up ect.

Hey all

Just a quick one to say hi to all in the country that's going to be my new home in a few weeks time. I'm originally from South Africa, but moved to the UK 11 years ago. Been great living here and have done some amazing hunting. Hunted in South Africa as well, and now thanks to a company transfer I'm on my way to Aus for the next chapter of this little thing called life.

Going to be living somewhere between Liverpool and Wollongong. Don't know the area yet, but will figure it out when I arrive.

Looking forward to meeting up with as many people as possible and doing some shooting.

Good shooting

Donovan

G'day there, Daniel from Nowra. Have held a firearms licence previously before it all got too hard (had Marlin .22 Mag, Ruger .270 and Remington Express 12G pump action).

Have just recently reapplied for CAT AB and applied for CAT H.

Looking forward to some target shooting as well as hunting

Hello All,

My name is Ric, I own a 35 ha property on north coast of NSW, enjoy target shooting and reducing the feral cat and dog population. Presently have a .22 rimfire, .22 hornet, .17 Remington, 12 gauge single barrel and a 410 single barrel.

Regard to you all.