G'day from - NSW

g'day

i am 39 yrs old and am an ex soldier, i now live in armidale nsw, i shoot 22lr,308 and i love my marlin 30-30.my boy is old enough for his junior permit in a few weeks so i would like to get back into the hunting and camping scene in order to give him a good grounding.i lived in townsville for a long time and enjoyed my annual pig shooting trips out west and up the gulf, although living down south now, i realy enjoy hunting rabbits, they provide a good challenge and instill good maksmanship skills.i also enjoy shooting silhoute both rimfire and centrefire.

Hi all,

I live in Western Sydney and enjoy hunting, 4X4 driving and the occasional fishisg trip when I can combine all of them I'm happy as.

Recently got my fire arm licence and R licence, on 29 day waiting period now, looking forward to hunt in NSW State Forests thanks to the Game Council and ther R-licence program.

I have been doing the research on a few hunting forums I think Austhunt is one of the reasonable hunting forums going around always lots of info on just about anything related to hunting.

Cheers

Mightychristos

HI All,

New to the forum and just wanted to say g'day.

Getting back into hunting after a 10 year break.

Cheers

Paul

Hellooooooooo!

Used to be registered to this forum a while back, got an Aushunt Emagazine the other week, signed in no problems even saw the old PM's , forgot my password this week tried to recover it, didn't work and now created a new account with te same name an email... plain weird!

More of a wanna-be hunter then a hunter but hey now i have more time might go through the hoops to do it :)

-Santos

G'day every one, my name is Sam. I have been hunting since I was a young kid, and now at 17 I am going to be getting full licence next year along with my first fire arm. Every year my dad, brother, two family friends and I have been going hunting up out near Nyngan on a friends property. We drive an old Holden Jackaroo as our hunting vehicle and shoot out of it unlike those who run with dogs and such (although I would like to try camping out in the bush and other hunting method like that). I will be around and posting every so often, and hope to learn a lot from every one here.

IXLoieroXI

Hi, I'm from Western Sydney (Parramatta) and have just gotten back into Shooting and Hunting after an almost 15 year absence. My father and brother have also started up again and the three of us regularly go to the range and are planning a hunting trip early next year.

I am shooting a .22 and a .223 at this time and am looking to buy a .308 or 30-06 mid next year.

Feral animals are the hunt of choice.

Looking forward to an interesting and informative time here.

Hi All,

Im a keen recreational Hunter from Sydney.

Most of my hunting is in State Forests.

I enjoy it for the challange and also the fact that your far away from all the daily life.

Gives you plenty of time to relax in nature.

Hope to get out a bit more as time always seems to pass by too fast.

Wrexxy.

Welcome duxy, You will find heaps of stuff on here that is helpful, I haven't been a member long and my sometimes dumb questions have all been answered both tactfuly and helpfuly so fire away!

What rifle do you own?

Ps! there is no spell checker but who cares! :stuff: