G'day from - NSW

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

I am only just starting in hunting & I saw your site on the web & thought that I might be able to tap into your members knowledge to guide me in the right direction & I may be able to help a newbie in the future.

Hey, Just moved back to Tamworth - NSW and am keen to get back into a bit more hunting in my spare time. I enjoy chasing pigs but but always enjoy getting into a few foxes, cats (the rotten things), rabbits and even thinning the sky of feral birds. Havnt done alot of pig hunting, have used dogs and guns before out at Bourke, Looking forward to chasing a few in the Tamworth (New England Area). Own a .243 and .22 Magnum.

Jim

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

gday all love surfing fishing and hunting pigs cheers

hi all. my name is will and i like going ferrretig pigging rabbit shooting and spotlighting. but i am just fresh to pig hunting with dogs so i would lke too know and learn a bit before i get this bull arab dog off me mate.

cheers

and i hope you can all help me

hi i'm bluey

i'm a keen hunter

gday from ditrapa

i am from the wagga area, keen hunter looking for properties to hunt pigs etc. currently have one property to hunt foxes etc but would like to hunt other ferals. i am licensed.

cheers

Hi All,

Live in Sydney's South West and have hunted since I can remember. These days I hunt when I can get some time away from my business and generally chase pigs, goats, rabbits, foxes and deer. I am currently working on tweaking my Sako 75 VLS in .243 for varminting.

Cheers,

JD

Hello All.

We have a small private property near The Oaks in the Macarthur Region. Have been spearfishing on and off for nearly 4 years now and love it. Recently on my late night drives home I have been noticing quite a lot of foxes running around and woudn't mind trying my hand at some Bow hunting. I have a very gifted mother who can sew almost anything so hopefullyshe will be able to teach me how to turn these vermin into something to wooo the ladies with ;>

G'day All,

I'm new to this site, live in central vic, into 4 wheel driving, fishing and hunting with both rifle and bow and now keen to find some deer hunting ground. Checked out dse, land channel and parks vic, got some maps and would appreciate any hands on info or advise on locations across vic.

cheers,

camel2

Hey Guys,

Just an average run of the mill keen hunter from SW Sydney.

Love going out for Rabbits, foxes and pigs.

Haven't been out as much as I would like to recently but looking forward to correcting that in the future.

Have a good one!