G'day from - NSW

Hi All,

My Names Gavin - I don't get the chance to hunt or fish as often as I like any more as I own my own business but I still love getting out there when i can!

Seem to do a lot of target shooting/ tinkering with guns now instead - which I also enjoy.

Hi all, just getting into hunting again after letting minor permit run out near 10 yr ago, trying to find properties to get permission to shoot on currently living in the clarence valley chasing mostly rabbits dogs foxs etc on the one property we can shoot on but definitely need to find more land, would love to get into deer pig goats etc aswell

Hi all, just getting into hunting again after letting minor permit run out near 10 yr ago, trying to find properties to get permission to shoot on currently living in the clarence valley chasing mostly rabbits dogs foxs etc on the one property we can shoot on but definitely need to find more land, would love to get into deer pig goats etc aswell

Looking forward to Joinging this Aus Hunt, iv just moved to brisbane after spending the hunting season in canada, had a great time and saw some awesome animals. Now im ready to call brizy home so i NEED to get into the bush asap.

Looking forward to Joinging this Aus Hunt, iv just moved to brisbane after spending the hunting season in canada, had a great time and saw some awesome animals. Now im ready to call brizy home so i NEED to get into the bush asap.

Hi guys,

I'm from Sydney, Been shooting for 3 months and so far own a 22. Looking to also own a 223 245 30/30 308 and a shotty in the near future too. I am looking for properties for hunting rabbits and foxes for now and then I'll diversify as I increase my calibres,

Thanks

Hey

Im from the Hunter Valley, Just in the process of getting my gun license at the moment but when i get it, ill be on here alot asking alot of Questions. (:

Grandparents own a couple hundred acres up the cost, which is where ill be hunting wild dogs, foxes and rabbits.

Hopefully start joining mates on their trips up far north for some pig shooting aswell.

Matt