Hi everyone, 

Im up on the Gold Coast, our state doesnt allow us to hunt in state forests so I normally go to Northern NSW or some paid properties. 

Always looking for likeminded people to hunt with, i enjoy packing light and a lot of bushwalking. The thrill is in the chase for me. 

Cheers

G'day everyone. Im a really keen deer stalker. Have just very enthusiastically returned to hunting after a work imposed 15 year break. look forward to learning a lot from you all. Cheers!

Howdy folks I am n/w of Tamworth.. I haven’t been shooting in a few years since moving from Qld to Nsw !!!
Suppose I should get my licence back !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G’day from the sunny Blue Mountains. 

just starting out in hunting and will be mostly looking to put meat on the table at home. Looking forward to learning more and getting out in the scrub for a wander

Hey,

Name is Dan,

Living around the Hawkesbury area. I own a .22 and a .223
Looking at getting in to the hunting game. Also looking at upping to a .308... Baby steps. Done a little bit of shooting in the past for rabbits and foxes, but going to start to step it up a little.
Any suggestions for hunting areas are welcomed.
Also fully licensed and insured, looking for some private property to shoot on within a couple of hours of Sydney. Mostly target practice at longer ranges, but keen on some feral control.

Cheers,

Dan

Hi 

I am new to hunting. i have done a lot of bowhunting but have just got my rifle licence and i'm looking for a good first rifle for deer and pigs as i have access to a property close to where i live, in the putty area.

Thank you any suggestions would be appreciated.