G'day from - NSW

Hiya,

New member from Sylvania, Sydney, NSW.

Originally from the UK, been here 7 years. Work in the city but rather be in the woods (wouldn't we all).

Just got back into shooting and have my A,B licence and now shoot my Sako and Anschutz at St Mary's or Mortdale.

Looking at joining the Alpine club as soon as it reopens for 2014 to do some more hunting and longer range shooting too.

See you chaps around.

G'day All,

My names Ben, currently living in Wagga but do move around due too work every couple of years. I have 3 Rifles being my remington700p in .308 a lee enfield .303 and a Marlin 917VS .17 HMR.

Love Hunting,Fishing and camping.

Been through most firearm disciplines, now intend to hunt with a l/a .38 cal rossi and a .22l/r zastava. The DPI insist on carrying a gps that is compatible with their maps (gdb files,Map Source?). WHEN I get my dino (65y/o) brain around that one(HELP) I'll get cracking.

Am on MNC / Forster/Tuncurry. Cheers to all.

G'day

I'm from southwest of Sydney and been hunting for a few years now only on private properties. I got my rR licence just before the game council shut down but am going on my first state park hunt this weekend. I like fishing, camping, 4wd and a lot of things to do with the outdoors hope to see you all out there.

Cheers lewk

G'day all... Wayne's my name, I have a property in Glenreagh NSW, ( God's Country ) I'm just getting back into hunting again, I had a few years off, I cannot wait until my R licence gets approved and i can get amongst it again, cheers :)

g'day my names josh im 16, i live in Orange NSW and likle shooting, camping, fishing, 4wding and ofcourse doggn!!. I go shooting at a mates house about once a week neer Mt. canobolas outside orange. Im jst about 2 get a bull arab pup and a few mates and i have organised a piggn trip up 2 walget at easter so shoud b good!!.... cheers Hilux Man.

Orange hey? do you know the Stanfords?

Hi All,

New member from North West Sydney here and only got my licence a few weeks back for cat. A and B.

So far have gone to the range a few times to get some target practice, but plan on going hunting later this year. I suppose I will start off small (rabbits, foxes, etc) and work my way up to the bigger animals later on.

Haven't got my own gun yet, but am researching now as to what will suit my requirements the best.

Cheers.