G'day from - QLD

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

HI there I am trying to get this to work

Hi Everyone, My name is Daniel and I am currently living in Toowoomba. Keen hunter and target shooter, but I don't get out in the field as much as I'd like, but get to the local ranges as often as I can to make up for it. Currently in the process of finalizing my Cat H license and getting into a few handgun comps. Have seen a few familiar usernames from AHN, so should be good.

31yo Toowoomba Bloke into pigging and hunting new to toowoomba and after people to go hunting with. add me to msn messenger: real-men-smoke-rubber@hotmail.com or e mail me at real-men-smoke-rubber@hotmail.com

Cheers, John

Hey all, my name is Barry currently live near Ipswich. I am fairly new to the sport and to date, have only really hunted hares with both my bow and .22 and goats with my bow. Recently purchased a .243 and am looking to find somewhere handy to drop some larger pests. I would appreciate any sugestions thanks.

Edited by buzz_4301

Gidday all

Perry here ,answer to Jacko as well - been into archery / bowhunting for over 30 years . Done some rifle and shotgun hunting inbetween as well . Just bought a new Rossi leveraction that I'm keen to hunt with

regards Perry