G'day from - QLD

Hi, Cameron is my name and I am interested in most things to do with firearms and hunting. I have been shooting and hunting for about thirty five years. I am particular interested in custom rifles and subsonic bullets at the moment

Looking forward to sharing what other firearm owners and hunters are thinking

Regards Cameronn

Hey, Craig is my name, just about anything outdoors is my game :). I have been hunting for about 20 odd years now with so called mates on properties a few hours west of Brisbane. Always enjoyed the socialization with country folk, escaping the city and sitting by the campfire with no one else around. Thought I'd join this forum to see who else has like minded interests. Looking forward to it.

G'day all. Bout me i live in brisvegas and spend all the psare time i get either at belmont or out hunting. not enough time in my day to do much hunting.

love hunting, love shooting, and love my lee enfields.

Hi All,

My names greg from Rocky in CQ 25y.o used to knock over a few bunnies when i was younger but am starting to get back into it with what will hopefully be larger game. So be ready for the odd stupid question.

Cheers

Greg

Edited by Conrod

HI

I NEED HELP! MY BROTHER-IN LAW - WHO IS MANAGER OF A BIG DEER SHOOTING ESTATE IN SCOTLAND - IS ARRIVING IN 3 WEEKS. HE WANTS TO HAVE A SHOOTING EXPERIENCE IN OZ AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START. I HAVE TRIED TO ARRANGE WITH A NEIGHBOUR BUT ITS JUST NOT WORKING OUT WITH DATES. I LIVE IN SE QLD AND NEED FAST ANSWERS ON RULES ETC. AND ANY SUGGESTIONS. IS THERE SOMEWHERE CLOSE TO BRISBANE HE CAN 'LIVE' SHOOT SOMETHING AND CAN HE HIRE/BORROW A GUN WITH A CLUB? HE IS OBVIOUSLY VERY EXPERIENCED AND HAS SCOTTISH LICENCES WHICH HE COULD BRING HERE. PLEASE HELP SOMEONE! THANKS

HI

I NEED HELP! MY BROTHER-IN LAW - WHO IS MANAGER OF A BIG DEER SHOOTING ESTATE IN SCOTLAND - IS ARRIVING IN 3 WEEKS. HE WANTS TO HAVE A SHOOTING EXPERIENCE IN OZ AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START. I HAVE TRIED TO ARRANGE WITH A NEIGHBOUR BUT ITS JUST NOT WORKING OUT WITH DATES. I LIVE IN SE QLD AND NEED FAST ANSWERS ON RULES ETC. AND ANY SUGGESTIONS. IS THERE SOMEWHERE CLOSE TO BRISBANE HE CAN 'LIVE' SHOOT SOMETHING AND CAN HE HIRE/BORROW A GUN WITH A CLUB? HE IS OBVIOUSLY VERY EXPERIENCED AND HAS SCOTTISH LICENCES WHICH HE COULD BRING HERE. PLEASE HELP SOMEONE! THANKS

Contact your local ADA.

They should be able to help, a fellow Deer Hunter.

Hi all,

am a keen fisho who has some shooting experience as well. Now i am really getting into the shooting. I will have a few questions from time to time. I live in Southern Brisbane.

1. Am looking at getting a .22 rimfire as my first rifle. Can someone tell me what is a good brand/model for me to begin with? What else shoudl i look at when i am buying it?

I will start with this small calibre and move up overtime even though I have fired bigger calbres in the past when I live overseas.

thanks

Ismail

Hi all,

am a keen fisho who has some shooting experience as well. Now i am really getting into the shooting. I will have a few questions from time to time. I live in Southern Brisbane.

1. Am looking at getting a .22 rimfire as my first rifle. Can someone tell me what is a good brand/model for me to begin with? What else shoudl i look at when i am buying it?

I will start with this small calibre and move up overtime even though I have fired bigger calbres in the past when I live overseas.

thanks

Ismail

A Brno model 2 is a very popular starting point. They are now called CZ model 452 I think. You can get cheaper or dearer brands depending how you want to go.

HI

He would need a visitors firearms licence for starters, heres the link with all the info youll need.

http://www.police.qld.gov.au/programs/weap...sit/default.htm

Does he want to or is he willing to pay to hunt?

what game do you think he would want to hunt? what about Rusa deer? pigs?

Edited by uncle steve