G'day from - QLD

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi all

My name is Carsten, my girlfriend and I moved to Australia just over 2 years ago from Denmark and have settled up in Burpengary, QLD where we have just bought our first house.

I'm into fishing, 4x4 and all things outdoors.

I used to go hunting in Denmark with my father 25 years ago, being 39 I think it is time I went out myself and have applied for membership with SSAA and will join the local shooting club which I believe is Caboolture and then get a Firearms certificate within the next couple of months.

I have joined this forum, hoping to get advice, share experiences and hopefully meet likeminded nutters to go hunting with

Regards

Carsten

G'Day all

Murray Horsfield here

Live at Wivenhoe pocket

16yrs old

hunt deer,goats,pigs,foxes,hares all with a .22-250 AI

Looking forward to heaps of helpful info on this site.

Hi, my name is Andrea. I live in Brisbane. My passion is riding horses and the great outdoors. I've never hunted or even fired a weapon (bar an air rifle when I was a kid) but I am keen to learn. I'll be asking heaps of questions.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hello All,

Location - Cairns

I have hunted pigs for the last 28 years, in all manner of ways. Dogs,Rifles (22, 30-30, 12G),Bows and Crossbows (new interest). I love it!!

Cheers and stay safe out there in our great country.

Ricko

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi All,

Mike here, Im new to this site, had a look at the posts and like what I see, I am a kiwi moved to the Gold Coast, was a mad keen hunter back home hunting both pig and deer every week end, I am looking for clubs and hunting mates, any advice would be great, thanx Mike..

Masso from Brisbane. New to forum and looking to get back into rec hunting and camping. Moved to Brissie 12 years ago from Sydney. Had just the BEST facilities/arrangements with property owners in Western NSW and miss those times. Looking to establish contacts here in Queesland, reasonably close to Brissie to take camper trailer and a few friends/family for casual weekends away with a bit of plinking.