G'day from - QLD

Hi everyone.

Let me start out by saying I'm not actually a hunter. I've been set a mission to find a good set a binos for a 21st prezzie. The receipient is an avid pig hunter. I'd love to hear from anyone who has some good advise about binoculars.

happy hunting everyone.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hello,

Hello Queensland hunters,

I have starting my hunting life in New Caledonia 55 years ago.... I am now 72, farmer in the South Burnett area and still in very good shape. I am in Australia since 1981, I did some hunting in Europe ans South Africa. Here I hunt Red deer, fallow, big,Fox, dingo. I was hunting with my grand son who move to N.S.W. So if you need a partner give me a call.

Gerald

Howzit,

I'm Brent, grew up is South Africa and now living in Brisbane. Hunted since I was a kid mainly rifle till I was an adult looking for more of a challenge so I started bow hunting. I moved to the UK for 10 years where bowhunting was not very well received. So I started shooting witha shot gun. I love all forms of hunting and i am hoping to find some great spots to hunt and meet some new hunting mates.

Cheers

Brent

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi all