G'day from - QLD

:P Hey All

I havn't been on the site for quite some time now as I have just mooved the Family from Bathurst N S W to this fine State of Queensland.

It is time to find some new hunting buddys and get some help on places to go so if any body can help please let me know.

Living in the Beaudesert shire.

Safe Hunting to all and remember safety always comes first. :D

Gday from a new forum member. Been hunting and shooting most of my life. Current rifles are:

Brno Model 2 .22LR

Winchester pre-64 M70 fwt .270 Win

Winchester pre-64 M70 fwt .308 Win

Custom M98 .308 Norma Mag

Ruger M77 .375 Chatfield-Taylor (.375/.338 WM)

I have been a bit inactive for quite a while but now getting back into hunting. Fortunately, kept most of my guns except the ones I had to sell during the buy-backs.

Hello AusHunt

I've lived and worked in Brisbane all my life. Went on first hunting trip when I was 8 years old and have been hunting rabbits, foxes, cats, and pigs ever since. Also spent time shooting rifle at the SSAA Belmont range, breaking clays at the Brisbane Gun club ,and lobbing the long one out there at various Fullbore ranges around a few states. Keep coming back to hunting almost exclusively with rifles.

Favourite rifle: I haven't made it yet myself, but my S&O Shorty Wilderness in 308 (1:8" twist) will have to do.

Hunting method: Stalking, spotlighting but would like to give a dog a go for 'pointing'.

Other interests: Small arms design and metallic cartridge ballistics.

Looking forward to the next hunting trip with my Father and/or Brother. Recent joined the H&C (Qld) and obtained a NSW R- Licence to increase my hunting opportunities.

G'day, names mike from the sunny coast qld,

i have a voere .22

and a Tikka T3 Varmint Stainless in .223 :)

Been hunting mainly rabbits but now getting into dogs and foxes with the 223.

Looking for properties around here to help get rid of foxes, rabbits, dingoes/dogs etc...

Cheers, Mike

G'day all. Have got in to shooting about 4 years ago and just starting to get the itch ti go hunting jonied this site to get as much info as possible. I for the Ipswich area and have

- Slazenger single shot .22

- Spanish FR8 Mauser 7.62mm ( bolt action with assault rifle barel)

- Savage 12BVSS in .243

Starting to look around for properties but it is hard to find one.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

hey hows is it

bj, live in brisbane

started shooting then went to dogs and would like to start shooting a bit more often

looking for a bit more knowledge from some experienced blokes

maybe meet some new mates

bj

G'day all

My name is David and I'm 50yo. I live in Townsville, and am re-igniting my interest in shooting to teach my two young blokes a little more about life.

I own a Parker Hale .303 bought new in 1979 with a 3-9 x 40 VX1, and two .22LRs.

Gday

Barry from Brisbane.

I recently purchased my first rifle an Anschutz 1432. I am new to the sport but have held an interest for considerable years. It has been a case of not the right time, not the right place ..... But now I'm off and thought Ide join Aushunt to learn some more, search for good dealers etc.

Any See ya round the place

Baz.