G'day from - QLD

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Name: Jackson

Living Area: Gold coast, Queensland

Background: Been hunting since 6 years old and now 17.

Game Hunting: Rabbit, Fox, Pigs, Goats, chamois

Calibres: 22lr,270,30-30,.177

Guest hunters aim magazine

hi guys.

mark here, you will see a few posts from me now and then, asthe name suggests this is my online mag and im chasing any photos, reviews and stories that havent been published elsewhere. We have some pretty esciting stuff going on in the mag............like a free trip to africa hunting

anyhow ill post some stuff on the classifieds to fill you all in

cheers

Gday guys

Just joined the forum to meet other hunters to go hunting with and to get a few tips off more experienced blokes.

Iam located on the Gold Coast and Iam keen to chase vermine and deer.

so feel free to contact me to go for a shot.

86mada

Hey folks, names Luke, I'm 21 years old, I hail from Toowoomba only just getting in to shooting now, aim to get a 22-250 for a first rifle, I have been doing a little roo shooting and rabbit/hare shooting, also some big bore and skeet, love it all and am planning on doing a lot more once I get a bit more accurate.

Gday guys

Just joined the forum to meet other hunters to go hunting with and to get a few tips off more experienced blokes.

Iam located on the Gold Coast and Iam keen to chase vermine and deer.

so feel free to contact me to go for a shot.

86mada

hello to the gold coast

Hey folks, names Luke, I'm 21 years old, I hail from Toowoomba only just getting in to shooting now, aim to get a 22-250 for a first rifle, I have been doing a little roo shooting and rabbit/hare shooting, also some big bore and skeet, love it all and am planning on doing a lot more once I get a bit more accurate.

hi mate

nice cal for the first gun mate

Hello all.

I'm from Brisbane, just joinging here to have something to read about shooting in Australia. I hope to get my liscence before the end of 2010, and I have a strong interest in mil surp guns although don't own any. Thats about it.

Howdy everyone.

I’m new here, a good mate told me about the site.

I enjoy hunting, both land and sea with good company of course!

It just doesn’t get any better than that.

Look forward to swapping a few stories, ideas. Maybe even a few tall tales!

I’m flexible with target species and equipment just as long as we’re all having fun!

Cheers

Southern X

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Gday all, My name is Brad Im 32 and live in Brisbane, Pretty new to hunting, done a bit of target shooting and a small amount of roo shooting keen to learn a bit. About to get my first rifle a 308. Looking forward to learning a bit from the guys here

Hi, my name is Guy. I originate from Parkes, NSW but am now situated in Brisbane, QLD.

I like to hunt pigs, but also enjoy varminting.

I have reloads for several different calibres and am starting a couple of custom rifle projects.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.