G'day from - QLD

Hi i'm a responsible shooter origonally from chinchilla and love hunting pigs.I have shot many calibres over the years and now own .22,.22mag,17hmr,7mm08.I also hunt deer and shoot in a silhouette competition in hunter class.I reload all my own centerfire ammo and spend a lot of time on the targets getting to know my rifles and ammo

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

hi all ,i hunt with bow and rifle, been at it 33 years now just love getting out in the bush ,never enough time to do it often though,gaz.

hi all ,i hunt with bow and rifle, been at it 33 years now just love getting out in the bush ,never enough time to do it often though,gaz.

hello darkhorse

i think that your bottom quote is very true

[the get out of work one]

gday all im jordyn i live in brisbane i only started hunting 2 years ago on my birthday with my mates i mainly hunt deer and i just recently shot my first goat this time on my 15th birthday last year and am hopin to clock up some more hours with a rifle before this year ends

Gday,

My Name is Dan, I'm from brissy. New to shooting, and havent hunted but wanna give it a go. Figured this place would have alot of experienced people and a good place to start.

cheers,

Dan.