G'day from - QLD

Hi all.

I'm Bill. Live in Mudggeeraba on the Gold Coast.

Haven't been hunting for a few years now. Used to shoot rifle and shot gun, (deer, bunny's, pig, duck, goat, etc)

Just bought a new bow and really looking forward to getting out and plugging some deer and pigs in this state and others.

Cheers :ph34r:

Hi Guys ! Mark from brisbane here, just getting back into hunting.

Grandfather was a pro roo shooter back in the day, ive missed it !!

Edited by Pitty

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Thankd for the invite to the forum. My interest is hunting pigs on foot usually no more than 2 or 3 of us in north west qld. Our last trip early may was unsuccessful- it was pretty thick. Looking forward to a look around in mid July.

Hi all.

My name is Ken.

I've been out of the gun sceen for a long time and am wanting to get back into it again.

My father and I did a lot of shooting when I was younger but since his death I haven't been near a rifle. ( I didn't have a licence at the time and all his rifles and crossbow were sold. )

So basicly I'm here looking for advice and info to get back into shooting and some hunting later on.

Be gentle with me. lol

Good shooting guys. One shot. One kill

hello everyone, i live in warwick and do a bit of shooting from time to time mainly pigs goats and other nasty ferals. i'm shooting 25-06 and am reloading at the moment and looking for ideas and tips. also looking for hunting gear to buy.

thanks and happy hunting

Pete, from Brissie. Getting back into it after a few years due to business, because life's too short for all work and no play. Anything feral. Have just kitted up a Sierra especially for hunting, and am getting into clays in between trips all over.

Name: James

I have been hunting for the past 12 years in Victoria, and I have just recently moved to Cairns.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I have no idea of any areas close to Cairns where I can go hunting? Does anyone know anywhere?

I previously have only hunted rabbits, hares, foxes, and in victoria we still had a duck shooting season. But I have been told we can not hunt ducks here in Qld?

Happy hunting to all.

Hi all,

Just moved to Gold Coast from South Island NZ where Hunted mostly Deer(Reds,Whitehail and Fallow) and Tahr, keen to give it a go over here once I find some spots. Happy to meet any local hunters who can point me in the direction of animals over here and I'll pay the favour back in NZ (Fiordland, Stewart island, Southern alps) if they're ever wanting to jump across the ditch for a trip!(Can also organise a great Maimai with 5 good blokes for opening weekend of Duck shooting in South Otago!)

Originally a farm boy so be hunting and shooting as long as i can remember.

Cheers Mike