G'day from - QLD

Hi Everyone

Name is Paul and living in townsville

Been shooting since i was 13, I have a CZ .22 Hornet, M17 30-06 and a Marlin 1894 in 44 Mag.

Been using factory loads and now starting to get into reloading.

Usually just range shooting with a yearly bacon busting trip to Glen Innes every year.

How ya doin boys and girl,

OK..I am in the worng section here ...should be in the over seas bit...typical...always end up gettin me self bushed when ever I hit a new block...blink.gifI am from NZ...

me name is Clay and I love the huntin just as much as the next man(or woman...for that matter).

Live in the country in a place called Tasman in NZ.(south island) plenty of good hunting and fishing here boy)

Have 4 pig dogs plus one thats retired and an arsonal of weapons that I hardly use .

I am 46. other passions include music,photography(bloody usless at that one) and my 3 children)

Me ex ran off with another woman so I am basically FREE!laugh.gif

I write songs& poems about pig hunting and the like and one day hope to come to Oz to try hunting on flat land for a change(cause me back is stuffed from humping pork up bloddy hills)

Looking forward to checking out a few rigs and dogs you blokes use over the ditch.

thanx for hearin me out

Clay

Edited by Clay

Hi, I'm looking for people to hunt with around SE QLD. Being new to hunting, I would like to go shooting with someone in the Toowoomba area who has some experience and contacts. I've been an NRA member and have shot scope class target from 300-1100 yrds, but am finding it a bit boring and haven't the $$$ to compete on a level playing field.... I'm a responsible, 40 yr old. Would like to hear from anyone willing to assist. Have two .308s and a 17HMR.

Hi All,

name: Matt

location: Ye old gordonvale. (Just south of Cairns in the TNQ.)

hunting style: Shooter, have not been shooting for long so im keen to get some good ideas on everything.