G'day from - QLD

G'day everyone,

Another new member here.

Just taking up the sport. Used to shoot in the military back when I was young and dumb....

36 years old at the moment and looking forward to chatting to everyone and learning about as much as I can.

Thank you.

Pierre

Hi everyone,

my Name is Raphael- (♂, born 1977) and I have been into shooting more or less intense for the last 20 Years (QLD A/B license for the last two years).

Now that I am living in Townsville I would like to get into hunting as well.

I am looking for contact to any property owners in the area (probably up to around 8 hours drive) who are happy to let me assist them with pest control,

as well as to other people interested in shooting/hunting/fishing/camping and 4WDriving!!

Hi I live in Brisbane and have enjoyed hunting and fishing from a very young age

I have 5 sons all of whom are members of SSAA and 4 have weapons licences and the youngest cant wait to get his (5 years to go)

We also love fishing and have a Cruise Craft 680 Outsider..which is a fine boat.......for fishing offshore

Rifle calibres we use are: .22, .222, .223, .243, .270, 6.5 x 55, .577 and assorted shot guns...........look forward to participating.........Geeb

Hi all,

Name is sam

living in brisbane, after spending 4 years in the Territory, starting to miss the NT.

Started shooting again, but only at the shooting range (belmont) wanting to get out and about.

Would be good if we could tee up a trip sometime, rabbits, deer, anything...

Talk soon

Sam

G'Day from BrisVegas

I'm male, 54 yo, have hunted extensively in NSW many moons ago but have let this lapse since moving to QLD (unfortunately).

Have also competed in small-bore metallic silhouette shooting.

Currently own a .22, .222, .303 (full wood)and a 12ga shotgun.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Gday Im in se qld and I am really into hunting hogs,just lookin for like minded people

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'day all'

I live in brizzy.

I tagged alone with some mates on a hunt and now Im hooked :)

cheers.