G'day from - QLD

hi my name is warenn and i started shoot at the age of around 5 but stoped when i was 16 years old and now getting back into again so i can show my so the ropes of safety with guns and also how much fun it is to shoot rabbits and fox's i'm soon to have a ruger 223,winchester 22lr and i might get a 17hmr just for the fun of fox shooting.

Live in brisbane, raised in the darling downs. More a dog enthusiast than a really serious hunter, grew up around pig dogging and these days like to trapse around the bush with my dogs tracking and chasing hares and deers (but never catching them, dogs too slow haha). Been thinking of upgrading to a sighthound.

Gday All

West Aussie moving to Queensland. Going to be living in the Logan Reserve area. Joining up at Belmont S.S.A.A. I shoot pistol rifle's shotguns (anything that goes bang realy) and love to hunt. Looking forward to decreasing the pig numbers over there. Shot alot of rabbits, foxes, cat's (love shooting them B.....ds) and camels so if any of you Queenlanders need a hand thining out the ferrels give me a PM. Work week on week off at the monent so got plenty of spare time.

G'day,

I'm not a new member, but moved from the netherlands to OZ 2 years ago, got back into hunting here (home hill,nth. qld).

Just bought a ruger .270 stainless/synthetic, mainly for pigs.

Cheers and happy hunting out there