G'day from - QLD

Hey my name is Cameron I'm 22 just new to hunting got two dogs ready to go I live in caboolture been out west once keen to meet other hunters to teach me a thing or 2

I'm living in Caboolture right now aswell. Doesn't seem to be much opportunity to go hunting or shooting around here.

The scope of pharmacy practice consists of much more customary roles these as compounding and dispensing drugs, and it also includes additional modern services relevant to wellbeing care, like clinical providers, reviewing medications for security and efficacy, and providing Buy Soma facts. Pharmacists, therefore, are the industry experts on drug remedy and are the key overall health pros who optimize medicine use to offer sufferers with favourable well-being outcomes.

The scope of pharmacy apply features a great deal more traditional roles this kind of as compounding and dispensing medications, and it also includes additional current services relevant to well being care, this includes clinical services, reviewing medications for safety and efficacy, and offering Buy Fioricet specifics. Pharmacists, subsequently, are the gurus on drug therapy and are the principal well-being professionals who optimize treatment use to furnish individuals with favourable wellbeing results.

The scope of pharmacy apply incorporates much more traditional roles these as compounding and dispensing medicines, and it also comprises extra modern day expert services linked to health and fitness care, which includes medical solutions, reviewing medications for security and efficacy, and delivering Buy Fioricet knowledge. Pharmacists, for this reason, are the pros on drug therapy and are the principal wellbeing professionals who optimize medicine use to produce patients with constructive health outcomes.

gday guys. my name is harley im 16 i am really keen to take up hunting. i live in south east queensland on the gold coast. but i have mates in warwick were we like to hunt with sling shots haha, its getting a bit boring so i am keen to buy a good compound bow and hunt with it as i am not able to get a rifle yet. cheers look forward to hearing from you in the future

hi

Hi all,

I first went rabbit hunting with my day when I was 13 and remember the great feast we had the next day. I am now 29 and shoot whenever I can, I don’t hunt but have shot .22LR bolt action, .22LR and .45 colt auto handgun and .357 magnum revolver. I am looking at buying a rifle soon and finding somewhere to hunt, I watch lots of videos on youtube about guns and hunting and read quite a lot about ammo and what they can do. I look forward to becoming a part of this forum.

Mick.

Edited by MickSEQ

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Gday Im from Toowoomba. I go hunting as often as I can, going after deer, pigs and any other feral that I come across. I have been hunting all my life and have a strong passion for it. Cheers!

Hi all, I live in Caboolture, keen shooter, I dont get to do enough of it. Love playin out in the bush.

Hi, Live in Brisbane, a few mates and myself are keen to get into bow hunting. Have absolutely no experience at hunting, hoping to get out there and learn. If you know properties that allow bow hunting, pls pm me :-)