G'day from - QLD

Hi All,

30 years old and Keen hunter and fisher here. Lives in Brisbane and looking to gain valuable knowledge and perhaps over time meet a few fellow minded hunters to go out hunting. New to hunting in Oz as mainly hunted in Africa over the years where I grew up.

cheers,

Hi all my nane is Tanny, just signed up, i live in Toowoomba QLD. being hunting for 40 years. deer mostly

Happy hunting to all

Good evening Ladies & Gents, my name is Luke and I live in Ipswich. Love to shoot, but don't get enough chances to do so. I am stoked to find a Australian Shooting website and get to know a few people with similar interests. Talk soon.

Hi all, Josh here.

It's been a while in the making but I finally took the steps to take up shooting. Actually, myself , my wife and youngest are now members of SSAA and have had our licence applications in for the last 4+ months.

Being ex-defense I am no stranger to weapons and have learned early to treat them with respect.

During my (painful) wait I have been studying reload techniques and since purchased reloading equipment and setup a dedicated reloading room.

Once I get the go ahead I will be purchasing a 308 (Ruger scout), a 223 (probably a Savage) and a 22 (Marlin XT-22). This way I have a plinker and a higher caliber for myself and wife and son.

I've been out to the local firing range and the guys there are all friendly and helpful. I really can't wait to get into it.

Looking forward to chatting to you guys and gleaning as much information from you as possible :)

Hi all, just moved to QLD and really want to get into pig hunting, looking at a 308 Winchester, Sako, Ruger or Remmington for myself and a 270 for my 15 year old, both with Leupold 3-9 x 40 scopes.....always had rifles and shot guns but haven't had the chance to shoot for years...

Anyway looking forward to some advice..cheers

Hi Everybody,

Luke here...

Hail from Maryborough

I hunt dogs, rabit and foxes mostly and when given the chance pigs and deer...

Was taught to shoot from a young age and shot and hunted with rifles till I was around 20, then took up bow hunting and now my eldest lad is old enough to learn I am going back to firearms...

Look forward to conversing with you all, sharing my own knowlage, and hopefully making some new friends...

Looking forward to chatting to you guys and gleaning as much information from you as possible

Look forward to conversing with you all, sharing my own knowlage, and hopefully making some new friends...

We're these typo's on purpose? :ph34r::D

Phoar! I'm impressed. I incorrectly thought you misspelled learning. My bad!

You know everybody is going to be watching your spelling and grammar like Hawks now , dont you ? !! LOL. :zoro:

Haha, bring it on I say!

Yesterday read some server rules where they wrote "there" instead of "their".

Today in one of the SAP help files I read "Data could not be copies" instead of "copied".

I'm by no means good with English - as a matter of fact it wasn't even my first language - but yeah some people are just terrible!

hello i ahve just moved to stanthorpe and keen to get some deer, pigs, rabbits,and the odd fox and roos for dog meat. I have just brought a 243 and ready to us it hope somebody out there can help me with a property to go on i have been shooting down here for 9 years on one prop. but looking for some more.

thanks

keg.