G'day from - QLD

Hey Zennon, check this out .... http://oxforddiction...lean?q=gleaning

Had a few drinks under the belt and still got it right :P

Hi Ausman

Just a few days afterward you enlightened me about "gleaning" I read the following (in a book I'm reading at the moment),

'You don't appreciate true genius,' said Perlmutter. 'I may glean new details from the archives, but I'm not betting my life's savings on the outcome.'

which brought a little smile to my face

Edited by ZENNON

Hi Ausman

Just a few days afterwards you enlightened me about "gleaning" I read the following (in a book I'm reading at the moment),

'You don't appreciate true genius,' said Perlmutter. 'I may glean new details from the archives, but I'm not betting my life's savings on the outcome.'

which brought a little smile to my face

You'll never that word will you :P

G'day,

Bit about myself:

My names is Jason. I have done some rifle hunting through Africa on antelope, geese and ducks. I have found more interest in bow hunting but haven't been on an Australian hunt yet.

I live in Brissy, 20 years old, studying ecology and love to take care of pest animals.

Cheers.

Hi Scott from Townsville, used this site years ago but forgot my login details, back again and looking forward to checking out some new stuff. I hunt pigs with dogs and shoot when on trips away. Got 2 dogs at present Billy grey bitch goes pretty good but other dog doesnt quite cut the mustard. Work in a mine and have 2 kids.

Thanks

Scott.

Hi All,

My names John, 35, family man, recently moved from UK to the Gold Coast.

I used to work my lurcher and ferrets back in old blighty and spent many a joyful hour bashing bunnies.

Im looking forward to getting my gun license and having a go at some bigger game. Im looking at getting my self a Jagd terrier as well, been doing a lot of research on theses little beauties and im really taken by them. My first thought on a terrier was a Pat but after finding out so much about the Jagd and their all round skill i think they will be just the job for what

i want to do.

Apart form thinking about hunting and being out doors I love to surf which is why Im on the Goldie, anybody else out there into surfing as well as hunting?

gday. im from brisbane/gold coast. i hunt deer and currently teaching a pup to hunt deer and retrieve game birds. interested in all forms of hunting. i hunt for meat, skins, trophies and also shoot to control pests on various properties (only 2 at the moment). will hunt os in the next few years hopefully. i have a game council licence.

cheers

Hey the names Ricky I'm from Townsville. Originally from nz hunted ducks rabbits and possums back home, the old man was into the pigs and deer but as he started to have more kids couldn't afford to do the pigs and deer so never got to go with him as I was only young but loved to listen to his hunting stories. Been out three times now for a pig hunt in the last month with a mate and I'm hooked. Got a young 8 month old American bulldog bitch and I'm keen to get into the pigs, so if anyone doesn't mind taking someone along that's keen send me a message.

Cheers Ricky