G'day from - QLD

G'day, I'm Ted from SE Qld. Recently got back into shooting after more than 30 year break, enjoy shooting with my son. Only punching holes in paper so far but hope to do some hunting when opportunity presents.

Currently just have a Browning T Bolt in .22 WMR but looking for a centrefire, exactly which one? Hoping the forum may help with this choice (some would say why one?).

Hey folks,

Im located in Birkdale (Not to far from the Belmont Range) Just been licensed over a year and keen to do some hunting, but its a bugger trying to get somewhere and with someone, so if your looking for a sidekick, someone to mentor and have a hunting spot I'm your man.

Just started reloading as well given the cost of a box of 20 x 270WSM is $80 I needed to...

Also a member of CWM SSAA

Calibres: 12g, 308win, 270wsm and .22

Cheers

G'day, I'm Limitedrange. I have been hunting and target shooting for 24years. I generally hunt bunnies in the new England area and pigs in Western QLD. I was a member here under a different name a few years ago but can't remember any of my details - think is was Sahd? not sure. In any case the NFA review has sparked my forum interest again.

During my absence I have continued supporting shooting etc but family time meant I just drifted away from forums.

If any mods see this post feel free to get me back my old name and details.

Limited range refers to my fairly shit eyesight - I try to take at least one of my children to spot game on each trip.

gday all, i have been a bow hunter for about the last 7 years , hence the name "silent assassin". although now i am getting into shooting the bang sticks to ensure the freezer stays full of venison.. the bow is fun but sometimes i just need a feed.

Guest xxwaypoint9x

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hayden potts Outfitter/safari Queensland

Im posting hunting videos in the coming weeks if your interested.

https://plus.google.com/117569800437045395430

Sent from my SM-N9007 using Tapatalk