G'day from - QLD

Hi guys my names Michael, I'm from Logan, currently keen to get in to shooting as a bit of a hobbie. Interested in the farm assist and also keen to learn from the forum as I am completely new to all this.

Also interested in fishing and camping and enjoy getting away.

G'day members, my name is Brett and I'm Brisbane based. Just getting back into shooting after a long time away. My other interests are remote 4WD desert travel, boating and photography. Looking for good, honest genuine opinion and feedback on a wide range of topics that you can only get from experienced people. Go Broncos.

Hi my name is PJ, I am a farm manger on the Darling Downs NW of Toowoomba. Been a keen hunter for most of my life and now hoping to take it up a level and start on the Deer species. Interested in the backpack hunting side of things and hope to learn more hear re that.

Hi my name is PJ, I am a farm manger on the Darling Downs NW of Toowoomba. Been a keen hunter for most of my life and now hoping to take it up a level and start on the Deer species. Interested in the backpack hunting side of things and hope to learn more hear re that.

Gday all Ryan from Cairns. I finally got around to getting my license after getting out of the navy over ten years ago. These things take time. :) I'm hoping to get a SMLE Lithgow to use for target shooting. I've always loved the Lee Enfield'so but never owned one. If anyone has any idea on best price to get one would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

Matt here,

New to the hunting scene, looking for information on hunting in QLD & NSW, also looking to join a club.
Once my license is approved ill be looking at getting a .223
Not much else to say really

Hi all,

Pierre from Brisbane. Been shooting for a few years now at the range but relatively new to hunting. Tikka T3 .308 LH is my rifle of choice. Looking to learn a lot from this forum and hopefully gain new friends and contacts and access to hunting properties and opportunities.

• Like 1