G'day from - QLD

Hi all

A chick here :o , from Logan Village (south of Brissy) , I signed on her to place my puppies in the classifieds as this is the best place for them. The parents come with me when I ride my horse in the pine forest and they flush out roos and the biggest wild pigs I have ever seen. Anyway they now have pups and they are ready to go next week

Dad is Amstaff (pitty) and mum is Boxer x, best pups, very guardy and aggressive already but great with my kids at the same time.

Sorry for putting all this here in the intro but I will now go to the right area and list it properly.

Happy hunting all

Cheers

G,day all,

farmerbrown here, as the name says i,m a ploughboy.I,m 36 & from clermont on the central highlands & i love guns & hate ferals, especially cats. Mainly shoot here on the farm, also a keen clay target shooter & will probably start F-class when my 6br is finished. My gunsafe at the moment contains: sportco 22, ruger m77 mk11 223(boatpaddle) ruger m77 mk11 243(timber) m98 243, no.5 jungle carbine, 303 range rifle, berretta 682 trap u/o, browning trap u/o. Also waiting for my sako L579 to have a maddco 6br norma 1:8 twist 26" stainless varmint barrel fitted, can't wait as no critter will be safe when this baby is unleashed.

cheers FB

G'day all,

Live in Ipswich west of Brissy, just getting back into it after about 10 years. Waiting on permits now before I can go on a spending spree!!!!!!!

Still have some old haunts available to hunt rabbits, hares, foxes, pigs, goats & deer. So will have to hook up with some of you local guys to give em what for.

Great to be here..........

Guest balistictip

Hi all

My name is andrew and i live in Vic,i am involved in most forms of hunting,deer,goats pigs,foxes, rabbits,ducks ect.Just enjoy the all forms of hunting all over australia.

Hi all,

just moved to Townsville from Darwin, hoping that work/family commitments wont hamper my hunting over here!!

I own a Sirling 22LR, Boito Miura U/O with 20inch barrels, a Marlin LA in 357Mag, a Win M94 Trapper in 30.30, a No1 Mk3 SMLE fullwood and a Weatherby Vanguard blued synthetic in .308.

Apr 08- now have the time, just don't have anywhere to shoot. If anyone in Townsville wants a yarn or would like a shooting buddy (I know, I know) drop me a line.

Edited by sneds71