G'day from - QLD

Hi,

I am signing in as shadow1, I reside on the Gold Coast an my main hunting interest is fallow deer.

Most of my hunting is done in the Stanthorpe, Ballendean area.

• Like 1

Hi,

I am signing in as shadow1, I reside on the Gold Coast an my main hunting interest is fallow deer.

Most of my hunting is done in the Stanthorpe, Ballendean area.

Some good country through there. Holds plenty of game to hunt all year round!

Hi Mick3006

Yes we do get some good times shoot a few fallow deer on the property from the front patio of an evening. Pretty Lucky..

Rabbits are very cunning and generally elude us. There are many foxes in the area and many show up on the game cameras of a night time. The property is surrounded by Granite Hills and bush giving plenty of cover. We have a yamaha quad for the hilly areas and keep within a three kilometre area so that we know all about our hunting territory.

Get to a response thank You.

Regards

Shadow1 (John)

• Like 1

Hi Mick3006

Yes we do get some good times shoot a few fallow deer on the property from the front patio of an evening. Pretty Lucky..

Rabbits are very cunning and generally elude us. There are many foxes in the area and many show up on the game cameras of a night time. The property is surrounded by Granite Hills and bush giving plenty of cover. We have a yamaha quad for the hilly areas and keep within a three kilometre area so that we know all about our hunting territory.

Get to a response thank You.

Regards

Shadow1 (John)

Wow, sounds like a great spot. very lucky.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

G'day Gents

My name is Dru and i reside in Dalby, i have recently taken a big interest in this after getting my son a kids compound and taking to a few meets with the chinchilla archers who are a great group of people. I bought myself a Bear Cruzer to kick off on due to its adjust-ability (5-70# and 12-30") and i can hand it off to the young fella when i am capable. For the mean while i'll just be doing target shooting until i have the skills to go hunting.

Cheers

Dru

Hello Hunters,

My name is Andrew and I have been hunting for about 6 years now both rifle and bow. I love everything about it. Words can't say how great it is to walk through the bush and have the opportunity to hit up.

I was living in Brisbane and have recently moved to Gladstone. I am looking for the chance to hunt on a property somewhere up here.

Really excited to join a community to chat about one of my passions.

Please feel free to message me anytime.

Hello Hunters,

My name is Andrew and I have been hunting for about 6 years now both rifle and bow. I love everything about it. Words can't say how great it is to walk through the bush and have the opportunity to hit up.

I was living in Brisbane and have recently moved to Gladstone. I am looking for the chance to hunt on a property somewhere up here.

Really excited to join a community to chat about one of my passions.

Please feel free to message me anytime.