G'day from - QLD

Guns owned : howa 1500 308 ultralight, Ruger American 22

I haven't done a lot of hunting, only been out 3 or 4 times, hoping to do more. I've shot rabbits, goats, searched for pigs with not much success. Hoping to find a good spot for deer eventually. 

Hi All,

Just starting shooting again after a long time off (if i ever find a property in Qld) Did quite a bit of pig hunting as a young bloke along the east coast of NZ. Use the SSAA Range at Belmont regularly and would like to join a deer stalkers assc. or similar any recomendations ?

Hi there,

My name is Carsten,

I moved to QLD in 2007 from Denmark with my wife for a nice sunny change of lifestyle and live on the Brisbane northside.

I have grown up on a small farm in Denmark where hunting for Goose, Duck, Pheasant, Pigeon, Rabbit, Fox and Deer was common for good meat.
In Australia I enjoy shooting 5 stand Sporting and have done a little hunting too, I currently own a new Marlin 336 in 30-30 which I have tuned up a bit with polished internals, a new trigger and springs and an adjustable peep sight as well as a Weihrauch HW77K in .22 which I will also get a tune which I absolutely love shooting. 

Good shooting and fishing to you all

G'day

outbackcook here - one of the few girls here - I'm living in Brisbane, Queensland and love cooking the products of hunting! :D - I have recently started practicing shooting and will hunt when I ready - I am excited about learning about game, hunting and interacting with others on here with similar interests.

Cheers,

:)

• Like 2