G'day from - QLD

Gday,

I'm Jarryd from Hervey Bay, near Fraser Island.

16 yr old male

me and my dad shoot on 5 properties between Eidsvold and Murgon.

shoot dogs, pigs, deer hares/rabbits, foxes and toads

guns: Air rilfle, Norinko .22LR, CZ .22LR, Weatherby Vanguard .243 and Tikka T3 Lite .270WSM.

Dad's been hunting since forever, and i started in 2005.

Gday,

I'm Jarryd from Hervey Bay, near Fraser Island.

16 yr old male

me and my dad shoot on 5 properties between Eidsvold and Murgon.

shoot dogs, pigs, deer hares/rabbits, foxes and toads

guns: Air rilfle, Norinko .22LR, CZ .22LR, Weatherby Vanguard .243 and Tikka T3 Lite .270WSM.

Dad's been hunting since forever, and i started in 2005.

G'day all,

Currently I live in Brisvegas, only for work reasons. More of a recreational shooter, little bit of range work, but mostly a couple of trips a year if I can. Rabbits, cats, foxes, pigs, feral pests I guess is where its at for me. Not really interested in deer and larger stuff at this point. Our rabbit property in Glen Innes had nothing this year so if anyone can hook me up with a property with plenty of full burrows on it, that would be fantastic. Got a Anschutz 1710 .22lr, Sako P94S .22lr, and a Sako .223 at the moment. Looking to add a larger custom built rifle soon. Have a good one.

g'day everyone,

how are youse all, just new to the site and thought i'd say a little about myself.i'm 38 with 3 kids who love hunting with me.i've been shooting for about 25 years but only hunting for about 15 years due to not having access to a property.love to hunt anything but the best is pigs.i just recently bagged my first brumby which was great.hoping to meet like minded people and chat and hopefully meet new friends and participate in some good disscussions about hunting and shooting.

regards geitzy

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Gday my name is Ben, im 30 years old, moved from Sydney where i grew up to New Farm in Brisbane 12 months ago.

I became interested in hunting 10 years ago when my car broke down in Tibooburra NSW while on a holiday. Where i ended up working for a roo shooter for 2 years. After 8 years of Sydney life,i decided that when i can, Its time to get back to the bush

got my firearms license, a swag, a nissan patrol and a .204 ruger heavy barrel rifle, now all i have to do is get some practise in at the local range, find a property or two too hunt on and get out there and have a go.

Hi All

Heath here on the sunny coast

Waiting for weapons branch to do there thing then I can start shooting and hunting again. Used to shoot rabbits and possum by the bucket load back in NZ in my younger days. Decieded it was time to get back into shooting sports