G'day from - QLD

HI THERE ALL

THE NAME IS GINA & I GO HUNTING WITH MY HUBBY TERRY , SON SHANE & FRIENDS , I LIVE IN CAIRNS FNQ, WE HAVE 3 HUNTING DOGS, 1 IS OLNY 13 WEEKS OLD,,,,,,,,

I CAME ON HERE BECAUSE WE LOST OUR DOG, NEAR CHILLAGOE NTH QLD 26th APRIL 2008. IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING CAN U PLEASE LET ME KNOW, THANKS. HE IS IN THE HUNTING DOGS BIT AS I COULDNT FIND A LOST & FOUND BIT..... 0438330945

Edited by GINA

g'day. thught i might introduce us. name is tim and my partner is kay. we have 7wk old daughter and we both love hunting and 4wheel driving. we have 2 dogs. one is a bordercollie cross staffy and the other is a neo-mastiff cross dane mastiff and she is our pigging dog. we are starting to train of pigging dog as we want a decent dog that finds and bails. oh well enogh about us. tim and kay

hi all.

My name is mark have been hunting for about 9 years now with rifle and in the past few years have moved on to bow shooting. I live about five minutes from toowoomba . keen to meet new hunters and hopefuly join up with a few for a weekend a way.

cheers Mark

Hi everyone! My names Tim, I'm 23 and from Moranbah in central queensland. Have been shooting on and off for about 13 years. Have hunted rabbits, pigs, foxes and deer. I've got an old school .22 bruno model 2 and a parker hale .22-250.

Don't mind spotlighting, hides and walking creeks in search of the odd pig and am a keen target shooter too. So if anyone is keen to go or knows of a place to go hunting\fishing let me know!!

G'day all its billy here. I live out in texas, QLD and currently own a .223 ruger and hunt anything from rabits, foxes, goats, pigs and the odd deer.

I am 15 at the moment and shot my first gun when i was 4 and have loved it ever since. Shot my first fox the other day with a borrowed .22 mag and hopefully its not the last.

Gday all Queenslanders, join in the comments dont be shy. :)

Hows it going? G'Day to everyone

Name: Matt

Background: military shooting some civi ranges and a little bit of hunting

Home: Townsville

Have only recently moved up to townsville, looking for places to do some hunting in the surrounding areas but due to being new in town don't really know anyone with property or anything, any help anyone can give me would be greatly apprieciated, don't mind paying to use a hunting property.

Thanks very much and happy hunting to all.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi Im Warwick, a recent arrival from New Zealand and now residing in Brisbane Bayside of Queensland. A keen recreational hunter in NZ, hunting for the last 40 years and would now like to become involved in hunting in Queensland.

Any assistance in 'where to' and the applicable laws associated with areas would be gratefully received.