G'day from - QLD

GDAY ALL

IM A CRANE DRIVER FROM THE GOLD COAST. I GREW UP ON A FARM AT WYREEMA 20KM S/W OF TOOWOOMBA STARED SHOOTING AT 7 YRS WITH A 410 THEN 12GA WHEN I WAS 13 I STARTED SHOOTING CLAYS SHOT STATE LEVEL A FEW TIMES NOW I JUST SHOOT VERMIN AND THE ODD CLAY AT FRIENDS FARMS WHEN I CAN GET OUT THERE

CHEERS TIM

Hi there

I am a producer with 60 Minutes and am researching a story on how women are now taking on men in every aspect of their lives - be in that is once male dominated sports/jobs and pasttimes.

We would love to feature a really strong, and great talking, female hunter on our show - would make for some fantastic pictures.

I would like to point out this is not a story on hunting and there will be no debate on the pros and cons - as I know many of you out there are wary of the media's take on hunting.

Anyhow if anyone is keen to find out more pls contact me on any of the below numbers/email.

Julia Timms

Associate Producer

60 Minutes

Direct line - 61 2 9965 4611

Mobile - 0416 214733

jtimms@nine.com.au

NINE NETWORK AUSTRALIA

Postal Address: PO Box 27 Willoughby NSW 2068 Australia

Street Address: 24 Artarmon Road Willoughby NSW 2068 Australia

T 61 2 9906 9999 M 0400 700 000 F 61 2 9906 8888

Hi there

I am a producer with 60 Minutes and am researching a story on how women are now taking on men in every aspect of their lives - be in that is once male dominated sports/jobs and pasttimes.

We would love to feature a really strong, and great talking, female hunter on our show - would make for some fantastic pictures.

I would like to point out this is not a story on hunting and there will be no debate on the pros and cons - as I know many of you out there are wary of the media's take on hunting.

Anyhow if anyone is keen to find out more pls contact me on any of the below numbers/email.

Julia Timms

Associate Producer

60 Minutes

Direct line - 61 2 9965 4611

Mobile - 0416 214733

jtimms@nine.com.au

NINE NETWORK AUSTRALIA

Postal Address: PO Box 27 Willoughby NSW 2068 Australia

Street Address: 24 Artarmon Road Willoughby NSW 2068 Australia

T 61 2 9906 9999 M 0400 700 000 F 61 2 9906 8888

Whoo hoo sounds good to me,i have passed the word around elsewhere (hunting girls)

Hi all,

I'm in the Toowoomba area. Grew up on a dairy farm and have done a fair bit of target shooting. Never really did much hunting as a kid but now days I am interested in the idea of conservation hunting. I'd like to get out and bust some bunnies and feral pigs.

Cheers, Pete

Hi to everyone,

I'm from the Sunrise Beach on the Sunshine Coast.

In the last 12 months I have been to New Zealand twice to visit some friends and had the opportunity to go clay shooting and hunting. I have to say I thought the clay shooting was great but the hunting was far better. We didn't take any deer but we sure did take goats. I have since joined the local rifle range and hope to buy my first rifle shortly.

Look forward to getting into some good hunts over here.

Cheers

Mick