G'day from - QLD

G'day

Obviously new to these boards and hunting in general.

Name: Matthew

Living Area: Brisbane, Queensland

Background: Lived on a farm growing up and used many different types of rifles over the years thought I have not shot a gun in many years since moving to the city.

Hunting: I have never been game hunting but used guns on the farm to reduce the numbers of pests.

I am joining these boards to gain a knowledge of how/where to hunt in South East Queensland and plan to hunt not for sport but for the game meat it's self. I'm sick of eating the crap they shovel out to use in the supermarkets that is packed with hormones and colours and other things I'm sure we don't even know about.

As I said, I don't know anything in regards to where I can hunt, when I can hunt (other then knowing that I need a gun license and a gun ;) ) and so I am hoping I can find out that information here.

Cheers all

Hi I'm Jock from Redcliffe.

I'm back into Pigging after....., too many years.

Now I have my son (14) with me now, it was mates before, in the 1980's.

Looking forward to catching up with some pigs.

Have fun.

Jock.

Sounds good mate, am keen to get into pigging myself but dont have any contacts, been a couple of times back in NZ, so if you need another bloke im keen

hey guys

my name it matt, 33yrs and im from cairns, i try and get out as much as i can as im a serving member, i run with a 223, 308 & 338. im hoping i might be able to find some new properties to hunt on at this community

cheers

Hi, I'm Kyle, 20, only ever been hunting once, this was with my father when i was about 13, spent two days shooting rabbits on a friend of the families property.

I have been very fond of the memory of that weekend and now that I have a licence and the time/money i'm looking for somewhere to shoot.

Anything feral, i'd be happy to help control the numbers so if you're looking for a level headed, safe hunter drop me a line!

I live in north Brisbane, am a SSAA member and punch paper as often as i can at the Belmont range with my 79' brno mod 2 .22LR

HI

CZ1 FROM SOUTHERN TIP OF AFRICA. LOVE OUTBACK,FISHING,CAMPING,HUNTING BIRDING AND CAMP FIRES. 2 BOYS NOW ALSO BITTEN BY THE HUNTING BUG AFTER 6 Y IN OZ.

NOW A CITIZEN WANTING TO HELP WITH FERAL INVADERS...........

BRISBANE

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

hi all

My name is Neville when Im in trouble otherwise Nev or nifty. 43 years very old

I was brought up out west so have been hunting pretty much for ever.pig chasing, roo shooting, even had ferrets for a while. recently got into archery as I now live on the gold coast and and can practise in my backyard.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

im ben