G'day from - QLD

G'day all.

Im from Brisbane and regularly shoot pigs, foxes and goats and rabbits and hares if I can find any in western Qld. I shoot with a .243 and a .308 and am interested in building up my first custom rifle.

G'day Bris Hunter from another Bris Hunter. What's the custom rifle you have in mind???

Regards,

HS300.

hi,

i live in the bundaberg area, i am male, 46yrs old.

i don't have any propertys to shoot on around hear yet, maybe someone would be very very kind and help me out in that department.

i shoot a bruno 308 and a no name .22, made in china and a .22 bsa air rifle.

need to shoot soon.

cheers

noneya

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

hi live in brisbane, i do most of my hunting in nsw.

i have been hunting for the past 8 years, love piggin and only use dogs

and have a shot every now and then

i own a 308pump action and a 223 tikka

G'day

Married 33 year old.

Firearms - Marlin 22lr, Marlin 30-30, Spanish Mauser 308, Greener 12 Coach gun. Awaiting PTA (and money to pay for them :unsure: ) Remington SPS Tactical 223 & Steyr Scout 308. I miss my Ruger Mini-14 and wish a Pox on those involved in bringing in the steal back (it wasn't a buy back because I bought my rifles from a gunsmith, not freaking the government). Favourite gun I've shot? That's easy - FN Mag-50 (didn't have to pay for the ammo nor did I have to clean or carry that beast).

At the moment I only have access to a small property near Ipswich. Have called in all contacts and favours and come up with sweet FA. That being said got a new lead that looks very promising. Have relatives in Tassie and NZ as well as up north.

I've only knocked over bunnies so far but keen as mustard to bag a fox, do some pigging and basically get stuck into 'em.

Work wise I've been an Ambo, poured beer, worked the door, drank beer (OK I didn't get paid to do that), packed boxes, built window frames, drove a bus, cut grass - basically a #### kicker. I've been a supervisor and to be quite frank telling people what to do isn't my thing.

gday hunters,

im john 30yo in bundaberg qld. online to meet other people around the bundaberg area into piggin and shootin. add me to msn at landcruiser_rodeo_ute@hotmail.com or e mail me at landcruiser_bloke@bigpond.com

Hi all,

I see a lot of the usuals are also members on here. Thought I would get my act together and register as the articles on the main page are pretty interesting.

Been shooting since my late late teens but not as often as I would like. Sound familiar?

Cheers

Simpson

Hi all,

Just moved from Sydney to Kilcoy area..

Used to hunt 20 years ago but left the sport for other things. Looking forward to getting back again with gusto..reading forums to help make better decision buying good gear, bino, scopes, guns, etc..

Oh, i am a single white male (divorced, ah well), 41 yo, average height, average build, average bloke..

Looking forward to seeing you around..

Cheers, all the best

Adrian

Hi all, got my first firearm last year and have joined the local SSAA range. Enjoying the target shooting and looking to find out more to get into hunting rabbits and other small game. Am up on the Atherton Tablelands.

Brad.

Gidday all,

Name is Troy,

44 years of age, married and first child on the way. A son I want to be a part of the shooting

culture. My wife has also come out to the range with me from time to time and had a great time.

Just getting back into firearms, and will mostly concentrate with longarms at this stage.

Have owned many rifles and guns over the years, before licencing and had actually gotten out of

the sport by the time licencing came along. Also a archer and bowhunter.

Amongst the various shooting and hunting I would like to do, I particularly would like to get

into the long range stuff.

Just wish I hadn't got rid of the 500+ firearm magazines about 15 years ago. DO'H!

Have to make the comeback trail now of finding properties as most of the cockies and managers that

I knew 25 years ago are most likely passed on one way or another.

Cheers

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.