Hi Everyone, My name is Daniel and I am currently living in Toowoomba. Keen hunter and target shooter, but I don't get out in the field as much as I'd like, but get to the local ranges as often as I can to make up for it. Currently in the process of finalizing my Cat H license and getting into a few handgun comps. Have seen a few familiar usernames from AHN, so should be good.

31yo Toowoomba Bloke into pigging and hunting new to toowoomba and after people to go hunting with. add me to msn messenger: real-men-smoke-rubber@hotmail.com or e mail me at real-men-smoke-rubber@hotmail.com

Cheers, John

Hey all, my name is Barry currently live near Ipswich. I am fairly new to the sport and to date, have only really hunted hares with both my bow and .22 and goats with my bow. Recently purchased a .243 and am looking to find somewhere handy to drop some larger pests. I would appreciate any sugestions thanks.

Edited by buzz_4301

Gidday all

Perry here ,answer to Jacko as well - been into archery / bowhunting for over 30 years . Done some rifle and shotgun hunting inbetween as well . Just bought a new Rossi leveraction that I'm keen to hunt with

regards Perry

G'day all

Scott here from the Fraser Coast area. I'm a keen hunter and sporting shooter, I've been hunting for about 18 or 19 years pretty much as soon as i could hold a firearm and use it safely.

Hi, Cameron is my name and I am interested in most things to do with firearms and hunting. I have been shooting and hunting for about thirty five years. I am particular interested in custom rifles and subsonic bullets at the moment

Looking forward to sharing what other firearm owners and hunters are thinking

Regards Cameronn

Hey, Craig is my name, just about anything outdoors is my game :). I have been hunting for about 20 odd years now with so called mates on properties a few hours west of Brisbane. Always enjoyed the socialization with country folk, escaping the city and sitting by the campfire with no one else around. Thought I'd join this forum to see who else has like minded interests. Looking forward to it.

G'day all. Bout me i live in brisvegas and spend all the psare time i get either at belmont or out hunting. not enough time in my day to do much hunting.

love hunting, love shooting, and love my lee enfields.

Hi all, Just found this site, my passion is hunting deer of any sort, both with rifle and camera. Looks to be a very interesting site.

Edited by ColC

Hi All,

My names greg from Rocky in CQ 25y.o used to knock over a few bunnies when i was younger but am starting to get back into it with what will hopefully be larger game. So be ready for the odd stupid question.

Cheers

Greg

Edited by Conrod

HI

I NEED HELP! MY BROTHER-IN LAW - WHO IS MANAGER OF A BIG DEER SHOOTING ESTATE IN SCOTLAND - IS ARRIVING IN 3 WEEKS. HE WANTS TO HAVE A SHOOTING EXPERIENCE IN OZ AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START. I HAVE TRIED TO ARRANGE WITH A NEIGHBOUR BUT ITS JUST NOT WORKING OUT WITH DATES. I LIVE IN SE QLD AND NEED FAST ANSWERS ON RULES ETC. AND ANY SUGGESTIONS. IS THERE SOMEWHERE CLOSE TO BRISBANE HE CAN 'LIVE' SHOOT SOMETHING AND CAN HE HIRE/BORROW A GUN WITH A CLUB? HE IS OBVIOUSLY VERY EXPERIENCED AND HAS SCOTTISH LICENCES WHICH HE COULD BRING HERE. PLEASE HELP SOMEONE! THANKS

HI

I NEED HELP! MY BROTHER-IN LAW - WHO IS MANAGER OF A BIG DEER SHOOTING ESTATE IN SCOTLAND - IS ARRIVING IN 3 WEEKS. HE WANTS TO HAVE A SHOOTING EXPERIENCE IN OZ AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START. I HAVE TRIED TO ARRANGE WITH A NEIGHBOUR BUT ITS JUST NOT WORKING OUT WITH DATES. I LIVE IN SE QLD AND NEED FAST ANSWERS ON RULES ETC. AND ANY SUGGESTIONS. IS THERE SOMEWHERE CLOSE TO BRISBANE HE CAN 'LIVE' SHOOT SOMETHING AND CAN HE HIRE/BORROW A GUN WITH A CLUB? HE IS OBVIOUSLY VERY EXPERIENCED AND HAS SCOTTISH LICENCES WHICH HE COULD BRING HERE. PLEASE HELP SOMEONE! THANKS

Contact your local ADA.

They should be able to help, a fellow Deer Hunter.