G'day from - QLD

Gday there all fellow hunters

My name is Scott ang come from Toogoolawah

I doalot of deer hunting round here as i am in the heart of red deer country.

My wife and I are just starting out pigging with dogs. We got couple of young dogs which are just staring to get going. We also hunt goats on same paddock where the pigs are.

Hope to hear from other Hunters and there Stories

Happy hunting Scott

Hi their,

I am just getting into shooting/ hunting and came across this forum.

Looking forward to getting some good info and meeting new people.

Howdy all.

Im Norm - 38 yo aussie, born n bred country Victoria on ducks foxes quail and rabbits. Moved all over the place in 20 years in the Army - now in Brisbane but moving to Townsville in 3 weeks time.

Very much enjoy Hunting Deer Pigs goats etc, have a 14 yo son who hunts beside me.

Anyone Townsville peoples who hunt who want to catch up please holler. We are a family of four she a 29 yo nurse and also have a 6 yo son.

Very much into boating n scuba too so if anyone in Nthn Queensland wants to team up for hunts or fishing that would be cool. We have a 6m cuddy Cabin - can go offshore, if you have a property but dont have a boat I am happy to play fishing guide and offsider for your property.

Will be in Townsville looking for my own piggy places by Xmas

I am a experience hunter and have all the trimmings - 4wd rifles etc.

I also collect WW1 WW2 Military Rifles, if you have a question with a Military curio I am happy to help identify it or value it for you. My main addictions in that fare are Mausers - K98 GEW98 and AZ, M39 Finn Nagants and the clockwork Swiss K31.

Drop me a line anytime...... Quackduck

hi all.

name: Adam

live: Cairns

some of my earliest memories are of being out with mum and dad hunting, mostly pigs using dogs and shooting rabbits for meat. fired my first rifle at about age 8. used to go a lot as a teenager.

has been about 15 years now since i last went. currently applying for my gun licence again and looking to get back into the pigs.

seems like it's all changed a bit since i was last into it but hoping to get back up to speed fairly quickly.

cheers

ads

Name: Jim

Hunting: Sambar. Some rabbit, duck. Planning to hunt Red Deer, Chital, Wild Pig, Buffalo.

I prefer to hunt in small team (2-3), or alone when stalking.

I run my own business so I prefer to get away during the week when work permits.

Looking forward to doing some hunting in NT and Qld some time in the future.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Name: Chris, 23

Hunt: Hares, foxes, roos still havent got a pig.......yet

Live: Brisbane, but moving to Rockhampton next week looking for properties up there so if anyone can help let me know.

thanks

Edited by ris00

Hi all

Name: Simon

Grew up with an air rifle my hand, later graduated to .22 (in an old converted Enfield MkII), then to .303 and 7.62 but all target shooting.

Damaged my shooting eye when 18 (non shooting related) so gave up the sport.

Few years ago realised I could shoot pistol with my other eye, so moved into Category H.

Have now decided to get back into rifle shooting as a decent scope can compensate for me.

Really want to get into hunting but don't have access to a property so fear I will get stuck down the range.

If you know of a property I can get access to .... pleeeeeeease let me know :)

Looking forward to getting to know people here :)

G'day fellow shooters.

My name is Alex, im 22 and I live in Brisbane. I have just recently aquired my gun license but have been shooting and hunting ever since I can remember.

Enjoy clay target shooting, hunting rabbits, foxes, dingos but havent had the opportunity to get onto larger game.

Looking forward to buying my first rifle.

Cheers.

Gday,

I am from the Sunshine Coast - have been hunting off & on since I was a kid. Dont get much time to hunt due work & family commitments but I do get out to the range occasionally which eases the pain a bit!

Look forward to doing a bit more hunting in the new year!

Gday,

I am from the Sunshine Coast - have been hunting off & on since I was a kid. Dont get much time to hunt due work & family commitments but I do get out to the range occasionally which eases the pain a bit!

Look forward to doing a bit more hunting in the new year!

G'Day Mike.

Plenty of "Friendlies" over here. :P