Hi, I'm looking for people to hunt with around SE QLD. Being new to hunting, I would like to go shooting with someone in the Toowoomba area who has some experience and contacts. I've been an NRA member and have shot scope class target from 300-1100 yrds, but am finding it a bit boring and haven't the $$$ to compete on a level playing field.... I'm a responsible, 40 yr old. Would like to hear from anyone willing to assist. Have two .308s and a 17HMR.

G'day, I'm based in Bris-Vegas, been hunting for 40 years, love every aspect of the shooting sports.

G'Day Evan, welcome aboard Mate. ;)

Its good to be here. I'm just a casual hunter who enjoys his time in the bush. This is truly Gods own country. In addition to shooting feral pests I also enjoy reloading and I'm always interested in hearing from others and learning as much as I can.

Chris

Hi All

Josh from the sunny coast

into Hunting deer pigs

camping and fishing

Great forum

Cheers

Hi All,

name: Matt

location: Ye old gordonvale. (Just south of Cairns in the TNQ.)

hunting style: Shooter, have not been shooting for long so im keen to get some good ideas on everything.

G'Day. Name is Clive. Hunting and target shooting is definately my passion. Just go to work to supply this passion. LOL

G'day people. Newcomer to the scene from Brisbane here. Just put my licence application in a few days ago. Just thought I would sign up here to get a few tips before I get started

G'day, the name's Granville. I'm 28 years old and live on the GC. Have shot a buck or two in South Africa, but relatively new to Aus. Keen to take up the sport here.

Have a CZ Bruno 30-06 back home - Will import soon enough.

Cheers

G'day everyone,

Another new member here.

Just taking up the sport. Used to shoot in the military back when I was young and dumb....

36 years old at the moment and looking forward to chatting to everyone and learning about as much as I can.

Thank you.

Pierre

Hi

My name is Greg, I am new to the hunting scene and am in the process of getting my licence. Looking forward to getting out there. I live in Caboolture.

Hi everyone,

my Name is Raphael- (♂, born 1977) and I have been into shooting more or less intense for the last 20 Years (QLD A/B license for the last two years).

Now that I am living in Townsville I would like to get into hunting as well.

I am looking for contact to any property owners in the area (probably up to around 8 hours drive) who are happy to let me assist them with pest control,

as well as to other people interested in shooting/hunting/fishing/camping and 4WDriving!!

Guest bigfellascott

G'day everyone i am new to forums so please excuse any mistake i make until i get used to how this all works

Hi from Rockhampton. I'm a member of the SSAA club at Carwarral. Have been shooting a 223 Tikka and and a CZ 22lr at the range. Have not been hunting for many years but my teenage sons are always asking me to take them pig shooting.

Edited by sirlikesashot