G'day from - QLD

Hi all,

Mick here from the Gold Coast, getting back into hunting again, been out of it for awhile,

want to get back to shooting bunnies again, ferals and would like to shoot my first pig,

just have to find some nice properties again :D , like 4wding ,camping and fishing.

Cheers Mick

hey mick,

welcome to the forum, Iam a local of the gold coast myself, just starting to get into hunting got a .22 already been out bunny busting a few times. iam in the same boat i need to get some nice properties. iam going to join up to the G.H.A.A http://www.gamehuntersaustralia.com/ as theyhave properties you can shoot on with deer goats pig etc withen a few hours of the coast. If your ever in need of a hunting partner and dont mind taking a newbie out with you shoot me a pm

cheers luke

quote name='smurf181' date='Feb 13 2010, 07:18 PM' post='159678']

Hi all,

Mick here from the Gold Coast, getting back into hunting again, been out of it for awhile,

want to get back to shooting bunnies again, ferals and would like to shoot my first pig,

just have to find some nice properties again :D , like 4wding ,camping and fishing.

Cheers Mick

Name: Pete

hunting style: shooting pigs and dogging pigs

I have been hunting and shooting since I was 12 or so with my dad, passed away now but I hope to pass on what he taught me to my son Spent many an hour shooting rabbits, foxes, pigs goats etc

My latest interest is doggin pigs have a pup on the go and looking for another dog. Beats sittin inside although on those hot days I wonder what the hell I was thinking ha ha.

cheers

[if its feral its in peril]

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.