G'day from - QLD

Hi Guys,

I am 16, and have been hunting since I was 12,I love Pig shooting with my 30-30 and do most of my shooting on properties in north Queensland with my family. Pretty keen to start picking up as much as I can from the the site, cheers.

Jack

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

g'day from FNQ spent nearly 20 years as a jackeroo stationhand have shot from rabbits to buffalo as part of my job, lost count of pigs, goats, foxes and cats, favourite cartridge 300winmag, you never have to check dead is dead. I believe in speed, cabinet includes 17Rem and will soon have another 25-06Rem. Have recently discovered the frustrations of 550 yd and 1000yd benchrest, currently building new Heavy gun class LBR gun.

Edited by oldbushie

G'day, I'm Craig. Currently in Townsville, we're travelling around Australia at the moment.

We're in the process of buying a few hundred acres out near Texas Qld.

G'day, I'm Craig. Currently in Townsville, we're travelling around Australia at the moment.

We're in the process of buying a few hundred acres out near Texas Qld.

Welcome, and you lucky bugger, I love texas. But theres pleanty of game to go around out there, just watch out for a few of the locals. :P

Hi All,

I'm Kane, 27, livin on the Goldie. New to hunting and am still learning the ins and outs. My best mate and one of his mates are right into hunting but due to the new gun laws with land size we now have nowhere to hunt. Not after secret locations or anything but just wondering if anyone has a couple of spare seats on a trip for deer or knows of anywhere we could start researching or a land owner that might be worth talking to.

Look forward to hearing from some of you and maybe sharing some hunting stories of my own some day.

Many thanks.

G'day guys,

Names Dean, im 23, come from Bundaberg and work out west as an apprentice fitter.

Done a bit of dogging pigs and shooting with mates in the past. Only just starting to get into it myself. Got my licence an looking to buy my first gun after this round at work.

Also going to do my Cat H when i can get time off work that matches up with the safety course.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-22.813837,148.694527

Hello, new member here. After jumping through all the licensing hoops and then waiting

2 months for my permits had my first morning down the range. Woohoo!