G'day from - QLD

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi there I like bowhunting and rifle hunting.

Hi all my wife & I are traveling around Austalia we are both in our 40s,We both love to hunt we are both from tassie.hopeing to be able to find somewere to go hunting. wife .22 anchiltz Me .243 wetherby .270 parkerhale (left this one back in tassie)

Hi ALL and GDay

Name: Tobi

Living Area: Ipswich, Queensland

Background: Been hunting since 16 years old and now 25. first started hunting with a bow at 15yrs

Game Hunting: Rabbit, Fox, Goats, Pigs hopefully deer soon

Calibres: 22lr x 2, enfield .303, 270 win

Hi Guys and Gals :) . My name is Bevin, 45 years young. I recently moved to Brisbane after the earth quakes back in NZ took out my business, I had a younger brother living in Brisbane who passed away around 4 months ago, around a month before I moved over. He also enjoyed his hunting and was a police officer here in Brisbane. I was lucky enough to recive a call asking if I would come and work for the company I now work for here in Brisbane. It has been a very hard year but I am looking forward to the next year ahead. Back in NZ I was hunting Deer, Tahr, Cham and Stinkys. I would have to say I am missing my hunting alot at present. I flew back to NZ two weeks ago to pick up my rifles and bring them back. I have left a lot of good hunting mates behind but looking forward to making some new hunting mates here. I am heading back to NZ next April for the roar for two weeks. cant wait for that. currently living 1/2 way between Brisbane and the gold coast. I am also into M/Cycles my current ride is a Suzuki Boulovard M90 1500.

Cheers

Fluke shot

Gday my name is Greg and i have been hunting over the past couple of years. I have hunted in Tenterfield and was lucky with about 5 pigs. My son Tyson and i have just come back from a property out near Charleville. We werent so lucky out there. Weather was apalling constant rain :( I have a 222 cz brno with a set trigger. I do my own reloads on this rifle. I also have a Tika T3 270.

Paul T from Brisbane. Been hunting for a couple of years now, active sporting shooter but keen to do my bit as a conservationist by reducing feral pig numbers. Use a Ruger 77 Hawkeye in .308 with Leupold 3x9x40 variable. Keen to get some ideas on properties to hunt, keen, safe, and sensible stalker. Cheers look forward to hearing from any property owners in need of a hand to thin out their pig populations.

trinder2@optusnet.com.au Email me anytime for further information.

Edited by PaulT

Hi Everyone.

My name is Luke.

I live in Toowoomaba, I have been hunting on and off for the past 20 years.

I have hunted with dogs, Bow, crossbow (back in the day) and rifle.

Been getting back into it lately as my wife is keen to go hunting with me.

Hope to meet some new friends in the local area.

Been mostly punching paper down at Ripley and out at Charlton the past months but am looking forward to getting out in the bush again soon... :)

Cheers RJ