G'day from - QLD

G day aushunt members!

My names Darren just moved to south Brisbane looking at applying for my gun license, any advice on clubs in Brisbane how long licenses are taking would be gratefully received! I'm hoping to get out doing shoots for the red fox would be great to meet like minded people

Thanks darren

michael here brisbane qld

been hunting since i was around 10 got really into it as soon as i got my own car

shoot pigs roos rabbits foxes butterflies sticks rocks trees.

I am currently hunting for a place to shoot a deer or two *poke poke*

177 air

22lr

22mag

270win

300 wm

12g

Edited by xplcs

G'day my name is Vaughn (coola62) I have hunted all my life(Tassie) had a break for a while but very keen to hunt again, very keen to hunt deer, Shot my first Qld red in april this year 11 pointer. live on Bribie Island. coola62

Hey all,

I'm not really new to shooting or hunting (primarily shitloads of wallabies), but I am new to stalking, where I live now (Townsville, Qld) and these forums. After just recently purchasing my first centrefire rifle a .308 remington 5R milspec. I thought I better jump online and start mixing with the community. So here I am. Looking forward to contributing and learning a thing or two.

Cheers,

Luke

Hey Guys, I'm Clint from the Sunshine Coast. I am trying to get into hunting and to find someone that will show me the ropes. After waiting over 9 months for my A,B licence to come though, I'm ready to go. I have been shoting for a little over 3 years now both rifle and pistol.

Thanks, Clint.

NAME. Cameron

LOCATION. Nebo

BACkGROUND. Started shooting at 6 or 7 shot dogs and pigs throughout properties i worked on,had a hiatus of 15 years am now ready to get back hunting

GAME. Rabbits,Wild Dogs and Pigs, sometime in the future red deer and chital