G'day from - QLD

Hi Guys,

Havent been hunting since i was a kid... im a 35yo (semi fit) single fella looking to get back into it ...intrested in "pig doggin" have my own "APBT Red Nose" she 3yo and stock and other hunting dog proof...havent seen to many piggers on the gold coast im keen to meet up with some like minded blokes that love hunting as much as me..my current mates watch tv and polish the cars and suck piss...its get boring quick to me...hope to meet a few good blokes..

also happy to tag along and go splits on fuel costs and ill be the hunting "bitch" the first few times while my dog is learning or long lining to get the idea in her head..

just pm me

Cheers 355 tonner(Ben)

Hi,

New to the forum.

Getting back into shooting and spending time at the range but looking to go hunting soon.

Have a Marlin XT-22VR and Tikka T3 Varmint SS in .308 at the moment and looking what to purchase next.

Live in Brisbane

Cheers

A

howdy

currently reside in darwin, but moving back to brisneyland in august.

27 y.o married no kids.

ex army, now a diesel fitter.

have hunted most of my life in one form or another, rifles, than did a stint with the bow but ive moved back to rifles.

love knocking over pigs.

cheers

joel

New member to the forum.

Always had an interest in guns, but have only just got in to the sport after a long wait of approximately 10 months for my license. Picked up a Tikka T3 Lite in .223 which has only been used for punching paper so far. Yet to go hunting properly yet.. have been on a few trips with a group (up to 15 others) but mostly pig chasing with dogs. I don't have many connections being a city bloke - so hopefully will make some good contacts on here and head out for my first hunt in the months to come.

Other interests include four wheel driving (in the new FJ Cruiser), fishing (mainly Moreton Bay and up at 1770 / Agnes Water).

Live in Brisbane, and I'm down at Belmont Madden Range most weekends!

Cheers

T

G'day,

30 years old. Living in Brisbane. Keen to get back into hunting. Grew up in Tassie and hunted very passionately for entire youth (8-18).

Come to Brisbane at age 18 when joined the Army and now settled here. Have not done any hunting on mainland ever. Disgusting considering how much I craved it my entire childhood. Still hunt whenever I get back to Tassie which is about once a year. Tas license has expired so have gotten a QLD one. Ready to start finding out where to go.

Particularly interested in foxes and pigs.

Cheers.

Jason

Hello everyone,

I have recently moved from the South Island and am keen to get into the hunting over here. If any of you have any questions about Chamois and Thar hunting on the South Island I am happy to help or point you in the right direction.

Kind regards,

Craig

Hello everyone,

I have recently moved from the South Island and am keen to get into the hunting over here. If any of you have any questions about Chamois and Thar hunting on the South Island I am happy to help or point you in the right direction.

Kind regards,

Craig

My name is bernie im from queensland and im getting back into shooting i do some target shooting and im keen to hunt again when i find a property

Hi I'm Alan, moved over from NZ 18 months ago. Was mainly into shooting goats and other vermin, but went after pigs and deer a bit too. Applied for my Qld licence in November and still waiting for it. Keen to out doing pest control or whatever once i got my licence and a property.