GDay

Patrick from Mackay in Qld, was a member a while ago but must have stuffed something up so have re registered.

Always keen to fish, hunt and camp

My name is Delta Duckman from Louisiana in the United States.  I hunt Ducks  - Gadwall, Teal, Pintail, Scaup, Canvasbacks, Coots and other coastal ducks - Frogging for Bull Frogs - Dove Hunting - Saltwater Fishing - Redfish - Speckled Trout - Bass fishing in the Mississippi River Delta Marsh - Southeast Louisiana.

I post YouTube videos of the action and have a YouTube channel - Delta Duckman 

G'day from Brisbane North, I'm into sporting clays and general hunting.

• Like 1

Gday to all

Im Andrew from Brisbane,47 years old , in the last year have purchased and been given a few firearms recently from a neighbour. Hope to go hunting for rabbits, Fox, pigs, deer and ferals.

Hunted as a young fella, and am happy to be getting back into it.

• Like 1

Hey all. Zach here from Brisbane.

Here seeking advice on the closest decent state forest to find dear. Happy to travel a few hours to find some somewhere good. 

Happy hunting!

• Like 1

Hi,

I'm 45 from the upper Blue Mountains but live in Morton bay now. Mostly interested in Goat and Deer for meat and skins.

Happy to share relevant knowledge/skills and looking for new places/opportunities to hunt.

• Like 1

Hi all, my name is Doug, not new to hunting. Use bows and rifles. (I reload my own). Getting back into it after my Mrs has told me to. I think I know a few of the members through various interactions.

• Like 1

Good day. 

Ex South African looking for decent hunting advice on local South Australian hunting properties. Been very keen to get into hunting down under in the great straya but its been a daunting task. 

Looking for some great advice to get my hunting game back into action.